Omo!

In Love With A Ghost? Or A Human?

Donghae POV:

Me and Yoon walk back to my home.

When we reach,there's no one in the house,i guess my hyungs hang out with their friends or go clubbing.

So...there's only left me and Yoon?

I'm glad because i can able to talk with Yoon at the living room,we always talk in my room since my hyungs can't see Yoon,or not they will thought i'm talking alone at here.

"Yoon,wanna eat or drink something?" I asked her and she nodded while smile.

"You can take a bath first,i will cook for you." I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks Hae." She said and walked to the bathroom to take a bath.

For a normal person,they can't actually see when Yoon is opening the water,but for me i can.

 

After 15 minutes,she come out and walked to the dining room.

"You can eat now Yoon." I hand her a spoon.

"Hae,want share together? I think you're hungry too." She said while pulling me to sit beside her.

"Are you sure? You won't mind?" I stared at her doe-eyed.

"Of course i won't mind,we are friends right?" She said and another second,she feed me.

I felt shy and i eat.I realise my cheeks are hot and burning now.it's blushing! I hope she won't notice about this.

"Hehe,you're cute when you eat." She giggle while eating.

I chunkled with her reaction,actually she didn't know that she's more cute.

We finish our food and i wash the plates while i called to rest in the living room.

After finish washing the plate,i walked to the living room,i noticed she's sitting on the sofa with her eyes half opened,maybe she's tired.

Did ghost will get tired? I think she's really different with the ghost we know.....

I walk closer to her and she quickly open her eyes and smiled with me.

"Yoon,do you wanna rest now?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"You wanna rest too?" She stared at me and i nodded too and we begin to walk to the stairs to upstair.

 

Just a sudden,i saw the door open,it was 3 of my hyungs,i guess they're drunk,i can smelled the alcohol from their shirt.

They walk unstable and i run to them to help them stand still. While Yoon was standing on the stair,she can't help me anything.

3 of them sit on the sofa and resting themself.

"Hae,bring me some soju,i wanna drink again!" Teukie hyung yelled and laughs with other hyungs.

Everytime when they drunk,it's always me who help them...aish...

"Aniyo hyung,you're drinking too much." I try to carried Minnie hyung to his room first.

Then i was shocked to see that Wonnie hyung is taking off his shirt with Teukie hyung! They even take off their pants!

Oh God! And i forget that Yoon is here!! 

"Omo!" She quickly cover her eyes and run to my room.

Aish....my hyungs always likes to take off their shirt when they drunk!

I quickly bring them to their room and change their clothes and headed back to my room to see if Yoon is ok.

 

I saw her sitting on the bed.

"Yoon,sorry about what my hyungs did....they always like this when they drunk...." I felt embaressed to looked at her.

"Its...It's ok Hae.It's not your fault.After all they can't saw me too." She said while smile softly.

"Thanks Yoon,anyway,should we sleep now?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Good night." She smiled and sleep first while i'm going to switch off the lights.

I take a last look at her,she's sleeping like an angel,I begged if everyone can saw her,they will thought she's a human rather than a ghost.

I smiled and switch off the lights....

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Omo! Siwon and Teuk! O///O

XD

Update very soon!