Donghae is weird...

In Love With A Ghost? Or A Human?

Yoona POV:

When i wake up,i saw Hae is wearing his school uniform.Then i realise that today it's already Monday.

"Oh,Yoon,you're awake.I'm going to school later,would you be bored if you stay at home alone?" He looked at me.

"Nae,it will be bored...hehe.." I said.

"Maybe you can walk around here since my hyungs are not here.I will try to come back as soon as i can." He smiled and comb his hair.

Something just pop up my mind,i miss my school life...maybe i can go there and walk around.

"Hae-ah,can i go to the school with you?" I stared at him and he seems surprised.

"Are you sure Yoon? What if a special incident happen again? Everyone will saw you." 

"I won't mind that,since i miss my school life.." I smiled and he just nodded and smiled.

End POV.

 

Taeyeon arrived Donghae's house to meet Leeteuk,her boyfriend. They want to go to school together.

"Yeonie,can you call Hae to wake up,i scared he might be late to school if he's still not yet prepare." Leeteuk said while hugging Taeyeon.

"Sure,hehe." Taeyeon smiled and walked to upstair to Donghae's room.

Before she knock the door,she heard Donghae was talking inside the room,but she can only hear Donghae's voice.

She heard the name Yoon too,she founds out that it's weird.

"Weird....who is Hae talking with? And who is Yoon?" She thought and knock the door.

 

Donghae opened the door and was shocked to see Taeyeon was here.

"He....Hello noona." Donghae smiled and Taeyeon smiled back.

"Hae,your hyung calls you to come down to have breakfast or not you will be late to school." She said while slightly peek on his room without letting Donghae knows.

"Ok noona,i will be here in a minute." Donghae said and Taeyeon just walked to downstair.

She felt weird because no one was in the room...

"Maybe he's talking with his phone,i'm thinking too much...." Taeyeon thought while trying to forget about it.

 

Donghae POV:

Taeyeon noona was here,i'm shocked to see her here since everyday Teukie hyung is the one who going to her house.

"Hae ah,who is the girl just now?" Yoon asked me.

"She is Teukie hyung's girlfriend,Kim Taeyeon." I said and she just nodded.

"I don't know if i'm thinking too much,but just now i saw her peeking in your room.Maybe she heard you talking in your room before she knock the door." She said while wondering.

"Jinjjayo? I hope not..." I said.

"Wait me here Yoon,i will take the breakfast for you." I continued and walked to downstair.She just sitting on the bed while waiting.

 

I walked to the dining room and they already start having breakfast.

"Good morning hyungs and noona." I smiled while looking at the foods.

I take 3 pieces of cake and begin to walked back to my room.

"Ya! Hae,why you're eating in your room again?" Minnie hyung looked at me while eating and the others was staring at me.

"I...I'm just wanna do something in my room.." I walked faster but stopped when Wonnie hyung speaked.

"Hae,are you really that hungry? You take 3 pieces of cake!" He said while Teukie hyung agree.

"Haha....yup,i don't know why i'm so hungry when i wake up today...hehe..." I never waited for them and i quickly run to my room.

I share the pieces of cake with Yoon.After awhile,she just stare at me,i was curious.

"Hae,sorry for giving you problems,i know it's difficult for you to lie to your hyungs,i heard everything just now.." She said while looked down.

I was sad to hear that from her,i just don't want her to feel like this,don't she knows i'm in crush of her? I done all these things just for her.

After all,she is a ghost too...she always said like this...

"Yoon,don't feel sorry ok? I treat you as a friend...more than a friend......" I whispered softly.

"What did you say,Hae?" She stared at me while i shook my head and continued to eat.

End POV.

 

"Hyung ah,don't you think Hae is weird these days?" Sungmin said while staring at all of them.

"Yes,i agree..his being weird recently..." Siwon said.

While Leeteuk and Taeyeon just shook their head,they doesn't know what should they said about Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoho...weird Donghae ._.

More than a friend.....? ;)

Comments!