You're a ghost?! No!

In Love With A Ghost? Or A Human?

Donghae POV:

After finish my drawing,I'm going to take a bath.I take my clothes and put them on the sink since the sink was clean and dry.

When i'm going to finish my bath,i realise i forget to take my towel! Aish...I poke my head,i always forget to take my tower.

"Hyung! Can you help me take my towel?!" I try to shout in the bathroom with my eyes shut because there are shampoo on my eyes,i felt pain.

"Hyung ah!" I shout again but there's no reply.

Another second,someone just hand me the tower.I think maybe it's Teukie hyung who hand me since Wonnie hyung and Minnie hyung always lazy.

I finish my bath and wear my clothes.Then,i heard a knock at my door.

 

3 of my hyungs just come in and sit on the bed.

"Hae,we have a good news,appa and umma are going to United State for one week.Haha..we can be alone at home now!" Wonnie hyung said and the others just smiled happily.

It will be a very good news for them but not for me. I know them,i'm sure they will hang out with their friends and fan girls until late at night or not even coming back home. It's always ended up leaving me alone at home because i'm not interesting in outdoor activities.Especially clubbing.

"Haha,good for all of you then.And thanks Teukie hyung for hand me the towel just now." I smiled at Teukie hyung while he's putting a weird smile to me.

"What are you talking about? I never come to your room just now.I'm eating at the kitchen." He said and i stared at Wonnie hyung and Sungmin hyung.

"If it's not you,then it's Wonnie hyung or Minnie hyung?" 

"Nope.It's not.I just come back from the mall just now with Minnie." Wonnie hyung said and i felt more weird.

Weird things are just happen around me since yesterday! Aish....don't tell me it's.....GHOST?! No way! 

I poke my head and try to change the topic with my hyungs.

 

After late at night,we decided to sleep now,all my hyungs get back to their own room.

I was going to close the lamp. But i was shocked to see a girl figure sitting on my bed! It was the girl i saw yesterday!

"............." I stare at her with my widen eyes,my mouth was shut and i was hard to spoke.

"Hello?" She said and smiled.

"You....where did you get in?" I finally managed to spoke.

"I........I'm from outside...i can come in anytime i want." She said while staring at me with her doe-eyed.

"What? Are you kidding me miss...?" I was shocked.

"I'm not kidding,i'm a ghost..." She said while i blank out,another second my sight was black.

End POV.

 

Yoona POV:

Omo,he already faint....i was trying to make him awake.

I stared at him for a long time,and try to call him.Then,he wake up with his widen eyes.

"Ya! Don't get close of me..miss..." i think he was still shock.I take a few step back from him.

"I'm not coming here to hurt you,i was just lonely and i feel strange when i first saw you." I said and he finally managed to calm himself.

"Same goes to me,when the first time i saw you,i feel there's a feeling inside my heart." He stared at me. 

"Hehe,i was the one who safe you yesterday during your sport class." I said while i can see he was wondering something.

"Oh,thanks alot anyway....but why Minnie hyung can see you? But Teukie hyung can't see you?" He asked.

"I don't know actually,i was surprise when you bump into me too because no one can see me before,but it's strange that you can see me.And about your Minnie hyung,i guess maybe because some special incident so he can see me."

"And i can even appear or dissappear from human's sight.I feel strange." I finish my words and he just nodded.

End POV.

 

Donghae POV:

I was shocked to hear when she say she's a ghost.

I won't mind to be friend with her,since she's kind and i kinda have the special feelings for her but i didn't know what is the feelings....

"So....am i the special one that can see you?" I begin to smiled at her.

"Nae,hehe...can we be friends....? I don't have any friends here..." She looked down and smile.

Her smile was like an angel.I would say she's an angel rather than a ghost.

"Sure,I seldom have friends too." I said and she look up and smiled at me.

My heart skipped a beat again. Fall in love in first sight? But she's a ghost after all...Oh God......

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hoho...finally Donghae know the incident.

Fall in love in first sight? X) <3