What the heck?

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Your POV:

"We're back!" I shouted. Donghyun Oppa told me how no one was supposed to go on a single date but he took me^^ anyways. I thanked him. Keke. As I walked in, none of the boys said a word.

"Hey! What's up?" I asked. Minwoo coughed loudly and Jeongmin Oppa nudged Hyunseong Oppa. I gave them weird looks before approaching my bedroom very slowly. They were up to something..

I twisted the doorknob when..

THUMP!

I looked on the ground to see the door come right off! I whipped around to see Hyunseong and Jeongmin Oppa scrambling into their room, the twins trailing behind them.

"What happened to 'Dont get into any trouble when I'm gone?'" I cried. The door slammed, leaving Donghyun Oppa and Minwoo. Donghyun Oppa shrugged.

"Even without me^^ they manage to cause trouble." he said. I face-palmed myself.

"That's not a good thing." I mumbled. Suddenly I felt a pat on the shoulder.

"Himnae(be strong) noona. At least they didn't burn down the apartment." Minwoo said bluntly. I could help but laugh. He said it so casually!

I nodded.

"Thanks..you're my new favorite." I joked. He shook his head and smiled before turning and walking into the room. Donghyun Oppa and I followed. When I entered, Hyunseung Oppa was hiding under his covers. I rolled my eyes jokingly and flipped off the covers. I quickly made my face expression completely serious.

"Yah~how do you manage to break down a door. Not to mention your GUEST'S door?" I "scolded". Hyunseong Oppa hung his head in shame like a puppy. I laughed.

"Good. Be guilty." I teased. Hyunseong oppa's head popped up.

"Yah!!! You were kidding?!" he cried. I winked and stuck out my tongue.

"That's what you get for going around and breaking doors." I joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and follow me^^ on twitter. B2utyJunior14