Dancing

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Sorry for not updating!! This is a make up for it ^^*

Minwoo POV:

So we were alright now? Huh..that's weird. Well, better than a bad relationship with her. Boy, she scared the life out of me. Shudder~~

So after Hyunseong hyung's little door issue,(yes, the door is fixed) we all sat in the living room and were kind of just..chilling.

I sighed then got up.

  "Anyone up for dancing?" I asked. Everyone groaned.

"Dude, no. You can't imagine how tired I am of "I'm your only boyfriend~eh eh!"" Kwangmin muttered as doing the hand movements. The rest of the members nodded in agreement. I shrugged.

"Not in the same way though. Like sunbaes dances." I suggested. Another groan rose from them.

"You already know who's going to win THAT competition." Donghyun mumbled. _______ looked up at me.

"I wanna see "that competition"." she said. Jeongmin jumped up.

"Okay! Then um..we'll do this like a show. Everyone gets to dance and we can take turns MC-ing" he announced. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh hyung..." I sighed. Jeongmin hyung stuck out his tongue then poked ____.

"Come on! Are you up for it?" he asked. _____ bit her lip.

"I at copying dances though..." she said uncertainly.

"You'll be fine." Youngmin assured. I nodded. Soon, we cleared everything from the living room except the couch and ____'s  iPod and speakers for music.

"I go last!!" she proclaimed. We agreed and Donghyun hyung started. He picked the song "Why are you like this?" by T-ara sunbaes. We all laughed at the fail attempt at his lip-syncing.

"Aish~! This really isn't working!!" he cried as he did the "knock knock knock knock" part.

"My fingers won't meet correctly." Donghyun hyung said sadly. ____laughed before clapping.

"Yeh~thank you Donghyun Oppa-shii(?) Ah yes..next we have Hyunseong Oppa-shii dancing to "A~ing" by Orange Caramel sunbaes!" she announced. We clapped and I anticipated to see what Hyunseong hyung was planning to do with this. I bursted out laughing at his face expressions.

Oh Hyunseong hyung..you're the masculine of the group. How can you be winking and be pretending to be biting someone?? I face-palmed myself and when he ended with a nice "A~ing~!", Kwangmin fell on the floor with laughter. ______ smiled and shook her head.

"That was quite..interesting. Next! We have Jeongmin Oppa-shii dancing to "Chu~<3" by none other than f(x) sunbaes!" she continues to MC. I looked up from the ground, only to plop my head back down because of the ridiculousness of his dancing. He pretty much was flailing his arms everywhere instead of correctly doing the hand motions. When he was done, everyone but _____ was on the ground.

She looked at him pure disbelief before looking down at an "important paper."

"So we have Kwangmin, Thing number one oppa, performing for us "Fire" by 2ne1 sunbaes!" she exclaimed. As the English intro played Kwangmin pretending to mouth it, even though he had no clue what it was saying. I laughed at his epic fail. When Sandara sunbaes 'Indian fire' part came up, all of us jumped up to be Kwangmin's extra arms. Donghyun hyung just ended up screaming along to the song. _____ bit her lip and laughed.

"Okay well that was..pleasant. Now, introducing 'Boyfriend's' new Madonna, Youngmin, dancing to "Madonna" by Secret sunbaes!" We all cheered as Youngmin ecstatically did the "Ma-Ma-Madonna" part. He energetically swung his arms back and forth.

"This is too similar to our "eh~eh~" part!" he wailed jokingly. I nodded.

"It's okay Youngmin!!" we cheered.

______ laughed and wrote something.

When he finished, he bowed only to be met with silence. After he left the stage, everyone started to whoop. I got up.

It's my turn now.

"Yes..that was Youngmin. Now, the one you all haven't been waiting for..the maknae and dance prince of 'Boyfriend', Minwoo, dancing to 'Tell me' by Wonder girls sunbaes!" she announced.

I positioned myself and started to step back and forth. Dancing with absolute pure sincerity and effort, I enjoyed to see ______ smiling.

"How cute!" Donghyun hyung yelled out. Suddenly the other members joined in. I rolled my eyes and continued to dance. When I finished, there was a roar of 6 peoples' cheers. I bowed and clapped.

"Thank you. Now the REAL moment we've all been anticipating..our very own _____ noona dancing to 'Oh!' by Girls Generation sunbaes." I subbed in for _____. She covered her face with her hands and whimpered kiddingly. When the music , she completely changed to a real SNSD member. I glanced towards the other members, whose chins legit reached the ground. Yup..shes really different Isn't she? I examined her moves, which were pretty good. Everyone and seriously everyone, jumped to their feet and screamed like a crazy fan-girl. I smiled and clapped.

"Looks like we've got our winner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who should _____ end up with? Comment! I'd like to see your guys' opinions! ^^