Out and about

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Your POV: I breathed heavily and dropped on the ground again. Dang it. I couldn't get the moves right.

I adjusted my shoes and got up to do it again.

"You and I~can't slip apart, can't give up." sang the boys.(Yes I was dancing to Boyfriend, being te LOSER I am.) When I was stressed I liked to dance. Suddenly I remembered Jeongmin was in the room.

"Oops. Sorry Oppa. Let's go. I just needed to relieve my stress." I apologized. He smiled.

"Nah it's fine. I actually enjoy watching you dance." he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.

Sure you did.

I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building with him.

"Okay so where should we go?" I asked. Jeongmin grinned and pulled me along.

"We, are you going to somewhere fun." he exclaimed. I whimpered in worry and hesitantly followed. It wasn't until I saw the slide I realized where we were.

"How did you--" I started.

"I've known you for two months now. It's not hard to tell where you wanna go." he joked. I laughed and grabbed his arm.

It was my childhood playground. Where I grew up.

I sat on the swing and prepared to push myself when Jeongmin stopped me.

"I don't think so~!" he sang. I gripped the swings harder and braced for what he was planning.

"_____-ah calm down. I'm not gonna kill you." he teased.

"I'm scared either way." I shot back. He laughed and pulled the swing back and pushed me forcefully, yet in a light way.

"Wah~~~!!" I cheered."I'm flying!" I shouted happily.

Jeongmin grinned and shouted back.

"Good! Let it go! I'm here for you even if you fall!"