AAmazed

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
I twirled around the room in amazement. The boys had absolutely decked out my room.

And it was purely...

Amazing~ x3

I turned back to the boys, who looked absolutely out of it. I waved my had infront of their faces.

"Hello? Are you guys alive?" I joked. They nodded wordlessly. I stared at them. They stared back.

"Okay this is getting creepy." I turned the boys' bodies around and pushed them out.

"Go wash up. Then we can talk more." I laughed and watched the boys stumble out. I smiled to myself and started to unpack my stuff into drawers and shelves. Suddenly, the door flew open. I shrieked.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

It was Donghyun Oppa. He grinned and gave me a thumbs up.

"Just making sure you're still alive." then he left. I shook my head.

A couple minutes later, the door flung open. Again. I turned to see Youngmin and Kwangmin.

"We have a question." they said at the same time. I crossed my arms and gestured for them to ask.

"Do we call you noona?" they asked in unison. I bursted out laughing and pinched their cheeks.

"Of course!" I exclaimed. They smiled then walked out. I stretched and continued to organize. They door bursted open. I whipped around to see Hyunseong and Jeongmin Oppa. I sighed.

"You guys too?"

The two some shrugged then handed me^^ a bottle of iced tea.

"Chill. And we were wondering if you call us Oppa."

"Yeah. Thank you Oppa's." I said. Jeongmin Oppa threw me a eye smile and Hyunseong Oppa winked. Then they left. I smiled.

"They're amazing guys." I said giddily. My smile melted into a frown.

Except Minwoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

comments are loved~<3

oh and if you guys like Beast(B2ST), I started a fanfic called 'You guys should get married'.

Please read,sub, and comment!!