Bro talks

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Youngmin POV:

I sat silently on my bed, drying my hair.

"Kwangmin-ah." I mumbled in a towel muffled voice.

"Mmmm?" he murmured back. I looked at the other hyungs who were either sleeping or listening to music loudly with earphones on.

"What do you think of _____ noona?" I asked. Kwangmin rolled onto his stomach and sighed.

"She's nice and witty. And pretty too." he replied. I nodded.

"Ooo~ and was it just me or was she SPARKLING after her shower?" Donghyun hyung chimed in. I jumped slightly.

"I thought you were sleeping." I gasped.

"We were. Until you loud -faces had to wake us up." Hyunseong hyung grumbled as he sat up.

Jeongmin took out his earphone.

"She's so cute~! And for once, I am happy for having these." he pointed to his eyes then bit his fingers wistfully.

"Stop your aegyo. I feel left out." Hyunseong hyung scolded. Jeongmin grinned, showing off his eyes. Minwoo sat on his bed quietly STILL, with earphones in.

"What about out maknae?" Donghyun hyung asked."You seem awfully shy. Is it because shes a noona?"

Minwoo shrugged indifferently before turning back to his laptop.

"Pft~Minwoo should join MakBanShi(maknae rebellion)." Kwangmin scoffed. I threw my pillow at him.

"Whatever. You guys are like a few months apart."

He stuck out his tongue.

"Well, you know what? We're six minutes apart so HA!" Kwangmin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and continued to dry my hair.

"Whatever...time will tell. But for now, let's sleep." Donghyun hyung groaned before tossing himself backwards on his bed.

"Yes leader-nim!" Hyunseong hyung joked as he climbed into his bed. Jeongmin stretched.

"I guess I should sleep to~!" he yawned. Kwangmin nodded.

"Mhmmm we've got a busy day tomorrow. Minwoo, turn off the laptop and light for us." He said while taking off his glasses.

"Okay." Minwoo obeyed and turned off the laptop. I got up and hung my towel on a chair.

"Goodnight." I mumbled. Minwoo shut off the lights and got back in his bed.

"But..she really is pretty isn't she?" Hyunseong hyung commented again. Five pillows were flung at him.

"Goodnight Hyunseong!"