What?

1/6 (One-out-of-Six)
Minwoo POV: I opened my eyes from a long~sleep. Or so I thought it was. I checked the time 2:30. I slept right through lunch. I heard a bunch of shouts from the kitchen. What the--?

I got up to go check wen I realized..

"Why the heck am I on _____'s bed?" I thought aloud. Kwangmin peered in the room.

"From what I hear, you got knocked out on the floor and _____ noona picked you up and tossed you onto the bed. I guess she doesn't hate you." he explained. I blinked a several times. I let the thought sink in.

Well THAT'S not weird.

I started to make the bed and I couldn't help slightly smiling. She didn't hate me^^.

Suddenly, Hyunseong hyung bursted through the door, and...

"HYUNG! How do you break a DOOR?!" I cried. He widened his eyes and the door fell to the ground. Jeongmin hyung walked in and stared at the door.

"Well that's just lovely. Even without Donghyun hyung we still get in trouble." he said sarcastically. I shook my head and groaned.

"What's so big that you had to come and break down the door?"I asked.

"Well, apparently, there's a mistake. None of us get a single date with her! But Donghyun." he exclaimed. I gaped at him.

"That's all?"

Hyunseong hyung nodded guiltily. I rolled my eyes.

"Hyung! Who cares? I could care less if we had a triple date." I grunted. He stuck out his tongue and Jeongmin pointed at me.

"Yah~! Don't talk to your hyung like that! Go to the Makbanshi side if you're gonna." he scolded. I sighed and shook my head. This was too much to handle~~ I walked out.

"Yah! Where are you going??!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE COMMENT! I beg you~~they are loved <3