..

UpsideDown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Dara's pov

 

 

             When I was sure of my feelings for Jae, I decided to accept his feelings for me. We were really happy and deeply in love(or maybe it was only me giving so much love) for the first few months of our fresh relationship. We would fight sometimes but make up with each other without the day ending. Sometimes he would be jealous whenever he see some idols/celebrety confessing to me. I was happy seeing him jealous, well it's just a statement that he really cares and love me! (but I was wrong) 

 

                  

              I put all my time on Jae. I even neglected my relationship with my members, and Hye Sun and Donghae and even my other friends. I catered all my free time to Jae, but now, all the efforts, the time, the love, evertything I gave him.. are now being put to trash.  Only my members and Tabi know about my relationship with Jae, I have'nt even told Hye Sun nor Hae about us.

 

 

      5 months have passed and slowly I can feel him being cold to me. But being the "crazy in love" that I am, I bugged him to no end just to get his attention. He will sometimes be annoyed at me but after few days he will apologize and treat me really nicely again.

 

 

        Just when I thought that we can still fix our rocky relationship, things even went for the worse.

 

         And now, we're nearing our 1st anniversary. I was excitedly planning all the surprises I'll have for him for our anniversary.

 

           But then, that suddden phone call ended it all.

                              "Dara.. let's just end this now.. "

     I tried calling him everyday and everynight. I don't care if my pride gets crushed, I love him and I'll do anything to have him back. He never answered any of my calls, but one day he answered....

It's already 2 am, I don't care if he gets annoyed I really want to talk to him badly...

 

                        "Hello" a voice of a girl answered me.

 

              I could not utter any word. I was so shocked. It never crossed my mind that Jae will be with another woman after he ended our relationship. And this was just too quick. It hasn't been 2 months since we broke up.

 

 

                       "Who's that?" I heard his voice

                      "I don't know..  mmm.. Dara? the girl said

                      "Just hang up on her" he said then the line ended

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter