me?

UpsideDown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Sun's pov

 

 

                                ...and I promise you he's not inlove with me but with...

 

 

 

         

 

                 Oooopps, I should't just tell dara yet. Aish. 

 

 

 

                    "With who Hye Sun-ah?"

 

 

              "aaaah.. eerrr.. mmm.. I don't know. He hasn't said anything to me. Aigoo. You know that kid is very shy. But I'm sure that he doesnt love me... hmmm.. he loves me but just as an older sister. Arra!"

 

         "I was even looking forward for his confession to you." dara said

 

        "Yah! stop it already! It's disgusting! kekeke. I wished he could come here, but since he have a tight schedule nowadays...  It's been a long time since our last hang out.. right?"

 

 

       "Yeah.. I miss you guys! If only I haven't given all my time to Jae."  Suddenly tears came running down dara's face again upon remembering Jaejoong.

 

 

I can only hug her. I know right now I can't do anything to put all her pain away but just be with her.

 

 

 

      "Just don't think too much of him Dara. You'll forget about him soon."

 

 

      "You know what, Bom also said that to me when I was still broken because of Hae."

 

    "Ssssshhh..  

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's pov

 

          I still tried to talk to Jae, but he just ignored all the calls i made. I can't even see him personally because he was almost always out of the country. Slowly, I was already getting tired. Weeks has passed and I decided to just let go of him. I don't want to know his reason for being like that anymore. The pain inside me is already too much. I should start thinking about myself and build myself up again.

 

 

Since our group was still on hiatus, I had muc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter