1st

UpsideDown
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's POV

 

 

       I didn't really gave much thought on breaking up with her. It just felt that I needed to do that. I don't really know my reason for breaking up with her. I wasn't sure of my feelings for her, i wasn't sure if we have a good future ahead of us, I wasn't even sure if it's really love that i feel towards her.

 

 

 

 

Flashback

    

 

       It was Choi Seunghyun's birthday and of course being his friend, I was invited to his party. The party was held at Seunghyun's beach house.

 

 

 

                     "Hyung! You came! I thought you're not going to be here!" Top welcomed me.

 

                     "Yah! What are you saying! Of course I'll do anything just to be here. You are that important to me! Happy birthday"

 

                     "Hey let's stop this cheesiness already.. kekeke.. Kaja, I'll introduce you to my labelmates"

 

 

 

 

 We then headed to where bigbang and 2ne1 and other yg staffs are.

 

         "Of course you know bigbang already so meet 2ne1" Top lead me to 2ne1

 

 

                          "Anyeong Kim Jaejoong sshi" The girls greeted me.

 

                               "I'm Lee Chaerin sunbae, leader of 2ne1"

                          "I'm Gong Minji, maknae of the group. Nice meeting you sunbeanim."

                          "Corn maniac Park Bom immnida." Bom held a corn up and bowed to me

 

 

                           I laughed hard at how Park Bom sshi introduced herself.

                                                  "It's really a pleasure to meet 2ne1, you guys are really hard to catch on"

                         

 

                       "Aahh.. something's missing. Where is the rabbit? Top asked the 2ne1 members

 

                          "Dara unnie texted me awhile ago, she's not sure if she can make it. She still have to finnish her cf shooting with Etude, but she said that she will still try to be here." CL answered Top.

 

 

                          "What a waste.." Top said to Cl then looked at me. " I really wanted you to meet her hyung. Dara noona and you are kinda alike. She's pretty but I tell you, we're not even sure if she's really an earthling. She's innocent and really kind and shy, but most of the time, she's UNEXCEPTIONALLY WIERD.

 

                        I admit that I kind of anticipated meeting her. I first saw her closely when their group represented us our award at MAMA. Unfortunately she won't be here. 

                       

 

                  "Yah..! I walked closer to Top. "Are you saying that I'm wierd also?"  I whispered to him and whacked his head.

 

 

                          "I'm just kidding hyung.. kekeke.."

                  Top then leaned on me and whispered "But Bom noona is much worse than her.. she's not wierd at all.. but abnormal.. I tell you hyung that girl is mental"

 

 

                   Just when I was about to say something to Seunghyun a corn came flying and hit Seunghyun on the face.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter