Chapter 6

Unwanted feelings *On-hold* (Next ud: Oct)

Chapter 6

 

SUZY’S POV

 

Oh this is great. An early dismissal.  Min went to the faculty’s office while Hyunwoo went somewhere else to find his friend. Well I think a friend from his football team. So we decided to meet at the Green Park. I departed and paced to the locker room. I put all the things that I needed to put in the locker and I abruptly heard some uproar. Familiar voice I said.

“Hey Krystal. Talk to me.”

“………”

“Is this over?”

“I’m sorry.”

“You still like him huh? What about me?”

I could hear sobs from Krystal. I think they’re breaking up. Oh goodness. Why am I listening?

“I don’t know but he came back and all of a sudden my feelings came back as well.”

Myungsoo punched the locker. And silently walked out the room. I waited for Krystal to leave before me.

 

I leisurely walk to the park. I settle on to sit and wait for Min and Hyunwoo. Surprisingly, Myungsoo sat with me? He was just beside me. He looks pissed. Of course that’s because of the commotion a while ago.

“Uhm hello? Why are you here?” I said.

“I’m waiting for Sungyeol and Woohyun.” He said.

“Oh me too.” He looked at me confusedly.

“Ah I mean I’m waiting for Min and Hyunwoo. Hehe.”

He smiled. Omo omo he smiled again. >____<

 

“Uh. Can I ask you something?” He said.

“Yeah sure. What is it about?”

“Why are you girls so hard to understand?”

“Huh?” I don’t know what to say. He laughed and said, “Nevermind.”

“Tss. Krystal.” He said in a very low voice.

“I’m sorry to ask but is there anything wrong with you?”

He laughed and said, “Nothing. It’s just that Krystal and I are over.”

I didn’t expect that he’ll open this topic to me. I just pretended that I was surprised like I didn’t know anything about it.

“Oh. If you don’t mind, can I ask why?”

“It’s you know, her ex returned. They often see each other and I don’t know. But I saw them together one time. I asked her about it then she just realized she’s still into his ex.” He smiled a fake one.

Oh so that’s it? Maybe the time that he saw them together was before the last day of our Intramurals. He looked so pissed that time and was deeply bothered.

“I’m so sorry for asking.” I felt sad for him. Eek. Why did I even ask?

“No, it’s okay. At least I was able to tell this to someone right now. I was quite relieved.”

“Glad to hear that.” I flashed a smile.

“Wanna eat?”

I was astonished. Uhm yes of course I want to eat. But…

“Uhmm..”

“C’mon. My treat. I just wanna thank you for the company.”

“I want to. But…Min and Hyunwoo.”

“Alright. You owe me next time.”

“Haha! Okay.”

“I gotta go. Sungyeol and Woohyun left me. These guys really. Bye.”

I said my goodbye too and waited for Hyun and Min. Ugh if it’s not with you two…..I’m with Myungsoo right now. Haha just kidding.

 

“SUJI!!!” and yes that’s Min’s voice from afar.

“What took you so long? Ugh where’s Hyun?”

“I don’t know. Let’s check the field.”

We went to the field and checked if Hyun’s there. And we were right. He was playing football again. Aigoo. And so we watched him playing while we’re eating some snacks and stayed there for almost an hour. I told Min what happened. Well she’s my bestfriend you know, so I can’t stand keeping something from her. She said that it was good news for me. But I insisted. I have a crush on Myungsoo but I won’t ask for anything like that to happen.

“Guys! I told you not to wait for me.”

“Oh no, no. You should have said earlier. I didn’t know you’re going to play with Minhyuk!” I laughed at Min. Here she goes again with Minhyuk.

“Hahaha! Minhyuk! Minhyuk!”

“Oh you stop!” Min said hitting Hyunwoo to stop calling Minhyuk.

 “Stop you guys! Let’s goooo.”

 

 

 

 

*Hello there guys! What do you think? Are there any moments you want suggest for MyungZy? I saw your comments. Thank you readers!