Chapter 1

Unwanted feelings *On-hold* (Next ud: Oct)

CHAPTER 1

 

It all started when I transferred at Westford High. I was astounded. I’ve never been enrolled in a school this big because my parents prefer to send me in a small private school. But I insisted that I want to go downtown and study in a bigger school. As their youngest child, they acknowledged my request.

 

On the very first day of my sophomore life, I met my ultimate best friend, Min. She toured me around the campus and then again, I was astounded. I became very active in our class that all I only thought about is my studies. Min and I always stayed at the library during breaks so I didn’t really get to explore the whole school and the other students in it. My sophomore year’s about to end, still I am not popular but I don’t really care. My class was great and so were my grades. But there was that particular day which moved me.

 

We were at the library as usual. I was finding the best book which would help me in studying our last exam tomorrow when I heard some commotion. Like hello? We’re in the library guys. I peeked out to see what the uproar is all about. I just smiled hearing that it was just an academic noise.

 

"Ugh. I don't think I can pass the exam." 

 

"It was hard. What's the answer on number 25?"

 

They were talking about their answers in our previous Math exam. So I came back to the shelves eavesdropping. Of all subjects, Math is what I’m least good at. Then I heard someone explaining that last item I wasn’t able to answer. Wow. That was impressing. I peeked out again and saw the guy leaving his friends more confused about what he just explained. And… And…he headed towards my direction. I pretended that I was reading the book that I am holding. But okay, he just went straight to leave the library. Ugh I thought he was going to talk to me or something. Lol just kidding. 

 

“Min.” I said

“Waeyo?”

“Well uhmm.. Can we go around the campus tomorrow after our last exam?” We do not do that often. I just realize that I wanna know some other people in this school too. And yes I also want to know who’s that strange slash impressive math geek slash good looking guy at the library.

“Sure! I’m not yet done with my clearance and was about to ask you the same question.” Oh cool cool

“ Cool. Alright. I’ll accompany you, don’t worry.”

 

And that was it. The first time that I saw him.

 

 

Author's note: This is just a short update. Chapter two is a bit longer. I'll post it on the other day. Promise! :)