Chapter 3

Unwanted feelings *On-hold* (Next ud: Oct)

    CHAPTER 3

 

“Suzy.”

 I can’t recognize the voice. It’s vague. Then someone held my hand. So I turned.

“For you.” Uhh wait wait what he.. Myungsoo..just..gave..me..a…rose.

Krystal came looking so angry. She went to me directly and slap me hard.

 

“Suzy!!”

 

“Suzy!!”

 

“Suzy!! You’re gonna be late.”

“Oh brother!” And yea that’s my brother. I woke up looking so surprised at my brother who seems surprised too with the shrill I made.

“Oppa. Sorry I haven’t set my alarm. Thanks!”

“Alright. Just hurry up.” And so I hurried up.

 

What a relief. It was just a dream. Thank God. Why would that happen? Ugh. Hello am I that desperate? Or am I? No.

 

----------

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Suzy, Hyunwoo and Min were about to go home. When….

 

“Suzy. Tell your mom, ‘Happy Birthday’ from us.” Hyunwoo said.

“Sure! Sorry if I can’t invite you guys. It’s just going to be a dinner with her friends.”

“Oh that’s fine. Wait. Where’s the rose?”

 

She checked her bag. But there was no sign of a rose. Why would even a rose be inside her bag? Keke.

“The gift’s inside my bag. Ugh. I’m going back in our classroom.”

 

Suzy left the rose that she’s going to give for her mother’s birthday inside their classroom.

 

“We’ll go with you.” Min said.

 

They hurriedly ran upstairs. Suzy entered the room still running rapidly and *blaaaag*

 

“Uh.”

 

“Ouch.”

 

“Suzy!!” Hyunwoo and Min said heading towards Suzy who fell down after bumping Myungsoo.

“Uh sorry Suzy. Are you hurt? I didn’t know you were there.” Myungsoo said.

“Aww. Oh this is nothing. Just a slighty slight pain.”

“You sure?” Hyunwoo said.

“Wait maybe the rose is somewhere near my seat.” Suzy said.

“Rose? I guess I know where it is.” Myungsoo showed the rose that he saw earlier.

“Yes. Yes that’s it.”

“Here. *smiles*”

That spark again. Suzy felt it again. He looks so cute. That was what she thought. This happened in her dream but she hoped Krystal won’t be in the scene.

 

“Hey here.”

 

She grabbed the rose slowly and smiled. Myungsoo saw a picture that might have been fallen from Suzy’s bag.

 

“Oh is this yours?” Giving the picture to Suzy while trying to stop himself from laughing.

“Ah no. I mean yes. O M O. You didn’t see it right? Oh  and thank you so much by the way.”

“Oh it’s nothing. I have to go. Jinjja mianhae.”

 

Myungsoo left and she blushed.

 

“Aigoo. Look who’s blushing here.” said Min.

“Stop blushing. I thought you got over him. He’s got a girlfriend.” Hyunwoo said.

“Moment devastated. Err. I hate you.”

“Hahaha! I was just kidding.”

"But it's not that I don't like him, it's just that..I don't know. hehe" 

 

Suzy also told them about Myungsoo seeing my picture. She showed it to them and they laugh too. But they said she looks cute in the picture. Okay.

 

A/N: Sorry again for the short update! How was it? Check "Suddenly (The Chaser)" if you haven't read it.