Chapter 5

Unwanted feelings *On-hold* (Next ud: Oct)

Chapter 5

SUZY’S POV

 

The first two days of the week were allotted for board games; the other two for sports and today which is the last day are the Ms. and Mr. Intramurals plus the awarding ceremony. Ha. At last I’m done with my task. Everything’s organized! I think we’re all ready for the program.

 

“Suzy! Can you please bring these at the storage room?” Yeah. Gonna be an attendant for today

 

“Oh sure sir.”

 

“Uhm wait these too.” He said pointing the rackets next to him.

 

“Uh I don’t think I can carry all those lawn tennis rackets.”

 

“Uh wait…” Mr. Reyes looked around.

 

“Myungsoo. Ah you.”

 

“Me? Why sir?”

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I am looking for Krystal.”

 

“Oh I see. They’re getting ready for Ms. and Mr. Intrams. Can you please help Suzy first with those? Aish what a mess.”

 

“Uhm okay sir.”

 

“Ah. Suzy. The program’s starting in a while. Well if you want to, you could still assist.”

 

“All right sir! I’ll still help of course.”

 

“Ara. Thank you, students.”

 

I picked some of the lawn tennis rackets and carried it. Meanwhile, Myungsoo who was beside me lifted the remaining rackets restlessly.

 

*Kroo*

 

 

 

 

*Kroo*

 

 

 

Should I talk to him? But what am I going to say? I hate awkward moments. We’ve reached the storage room without any of us talking.

 

(A/N: Myungsoo isn’t Myungsoo he’s L here. Keke)

 

“Hello. Myungsoo. We’re here.” I said as I wave my hand in front of his sight.

“Ah sorry.” What’s with him? Hmm..

 

We arranged the rackets as we entered the room as quickly as we can. After seeing that it’s all set, I….

 

“Aigoo. Is the lock broken?” I said still twisting the door knob.

 

“I think so…

 

 

Wait what?” He said heading towards me and tried opening the door. But unfortunately, it didn’t open.

 

“Eotteokhae?” I took my phone from my pocket and tried calling Hyunwoo.

 

“Aish what’s wrong with the signal?”

 

“You haven’t stayed here, aren’t you?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Don’t you know you won’t be able to send a message nor call here? Signal’s poor or should I say there isn’t?”

 

“Aigoo. What to do?” I kicked the door.

 

“Aw.” Aishgoo. Why did I do that? Can’t this door open?

“You fine? Let me do it.” It looks like this guy’s gonna tear me apart. He began doing his open-the-door operation.

“Ya. Why do you look so pissed? Is there something wrong?”

 

……………

 

 

……………

 

“Okay. I’m sorry if I brought you here. I didn’t really mean to.”

 

…………

“It’s not your fault. It was an accident.” I just nod.

 

“Omo. Help!” I knock on the door and shouted for help, hoping that someone could hear us. Myungsoo tried opening the door but as expected, it remained the same.

 

*kroo*

 

 

 

*kroo*

 

 

 

*asdsjfhrmgf*  “Ai.goo.” Out of nowhere my stomach made such a noise. And with that, I realized that I’m hungry.  I only ate two loaves of bread and sip some chocolate milk and went to school early. Wrong move.

Myungsoo looked at me as if he’s about to laugh and in exchange, I gave him an awkward smile.

“You hungry?”

“Hm.”

“Aish.”

“How can we get outta here?”

“I don’t know. The wire won’t work either.”

 

I sighed hopelessly. Like hello? How can we get out here? Someone please, help. Again, there was a moment of silence. I looked at Myungsoo’s face. I wonder why he didn't tease me like the usual. He seems so cold and quiet today. I broke the ice by asking if there’s something bothering him.

“Why?” he asked.

“Well I just notice you look problematic since earlier.”

“Ah. This is nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Ye.”

“I’m sorry again. I’m sure the program’s halfway over. You won’t be able to see Krystal on stage.” And there it was again, the weird look on his face when I mentioned Krystal’s name.

“It just happened. Don’t worry I’m fine. You don’t have to be sorry.”

“Ugh I hope someone would find us.”

 

It’s been almost an hour and a half since we got locked inside. I’m pretty sure the program’s done. I went to Myungsoo who’s taking a nap at the table. He seems tired. With all the silence, I could clearly hear the footsteps.

“Hello! Help!.” I shouted as I twist the door knob. Myungsoo wake from his nap and went to knock for help.

 

“Suzy!! Is that you?” I can’t be wrong. That’s Hyunwoo’s voice.

“Yes. Oh goodness thanks. Please open the door.”

“Wait!” said Min.

 

After a few minutes of attempting, the door opened at last.

 

“Aigoo. This girl, jinjja. We were looking for you the whole time. Oh so you’re here too.” She said as she saw me with Myungsoo.

 

“I’m so sorry. Thank you guys.”

 

“Uh thanks.” Myungsoo said in relief.

 

“If it weren’t because of Mr. Reyes, we wouldn’t know where you are. He said the last time he saw you were when he asked you to go here.” Hyunwoo said.

 

“Well uhm thanks again. I’m sorry but I gotta go see Krystal. Hmm. Bye Suji. Bye.” Apparently he is eager to leave and so he left.

“Are you alright?” Hyunwoo asked.

“Of course. But…I’m hungry. Can we eat now?”

“Haha! Fine fine.” Said Min.

We walked away and went to the maintenance office to tell what have happened. Therefore, they said they’re going to fix the door thingy so it won’t happen again.

“What happened? I can hardly hear the program earlier. Tell me who won.”

“Seniors won the overall but of course we’re next to them” Hyunwoo said boastfully as he flashed his charming smile.

“And surprisingly, our bets won the Ms. and Mr. Intrams!”

“Really? Oh. So Seniors didn’t win this time huh?”

 

They asked about everything like why we got stuck there? What happened? As if something interesting happened. I cut the conversation as we reach our destination. HA! I can’t wait to eat.

 

 

 

 

*Hehe sorry again for a very lame update. I feel so blank right now. Huhuhu I'll make it up to you the next chapter. And I'm quite busy.. =( Wait for the good news next chapter!! Please vote hehe