Chapter 2

Unwanted feelings *On-hold* (Next ud: Oct)

CHAPTER 2

 

 

I know there’s nothing really special with that first meeting. But for me there was. There was a sudden spark as I saw him that day. The school year’s over and summer came. Min and I attended a three-day camp which is an annual summer event for those who are only INTERESTED.  And this was really unexpected, Myungsoo was there. I didn’t suppose that he will be interested with the camp thingy. (Did I mention how I knew his name? All thanks to Min. Remember about the clearance signing? I was waiting for Min when I saw Myungsoo. Min caught me staring at Myungsoo and I guess she knows that I have something for him so she eventually spilled everything she knows about him.)

Well enough with those flashbacks. The camp was fine. Myungsoo and I became acquiantances.Thanks to those camp games.

“Suzy.”

“Camp games..”

“Huh?” Hyunwoo tapped my back and with that, I came back to my senses.

“Haha! Are you daydreaming?”

“Aw. Sorry, Hyunwoo. Why?”

Hyunwoo became my bestfriend too. I met him last summer camp and we clicked. So yea. I’m glad that he was transferred in our class so as Myungsoo.

“C’mon now! Min’s waiting for us. You don’t want to fail this project, do you?”

“Omo. Let’s hurry.”

 

As what I’ve said Myungsoo is now my classmate. We somehow became friends. Friends because we're classmates but not close friends. He’s always with Krystal, her girlfriend. So I don’t think I could get close to him. He’s still my crush. With those coolness and impressive skills, why wouldn’t I? But I hate it.

 

-----------

 

It’s been almost half of our school year that’s why some are busy with Intramurals which is two weeks from now. Aren’t we excited? Well as early as now I have to prepare because our P.E teacher appointed me as one of the organizers for Ms. And Mr. Intramurals. Great.

 

“So that means you’re not allowed to join Ms. Intrams?” Min said.

“Of course..not.”

“Aish. I’m planning to register you as a candidate! That’s so sick.” Hyunwoo said.

“Hell-o? I’m not even athletic. I’d rather dance and sing.”

“Oh sorry I forgot. You can’t even win those individual camp games for once last summer.” He said. I gave him a glare.

“Duh. That’s because it was hard. But I managed to win some games too.”

“Yeah because you’re in our group.” Min said.

“Hahahaha!” They laughed.

“I hate you guysss.” >_<

 

Since we just have a half day class today, we decided to go at AC’s Mall. Just to have some sort of fun.

Then Hyunwoo asked, “To where do you want to have some snacks?”

“How about there *points*” Min said.

 And I said, “Well I’m fine with it.”

“All right. Leggo.”

 

We ordered some fries, burger and sodas. Not that healthy but whatever.

 

“I just thought what if Myungsoo will be chosen to join Mr. Intrams this year? I bet he’ll win instantly.” Min said.

“Yeah. I thought so. With Suzy as one of the organizers, that is possible.”

“What? Shut up guys. I am not the judge please. I’ll just O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-E not J-U-D-G-E. And I don't like him anymore.”

“Haha. Jinjja? *says suspiciously* O-K-A-Y.” said Min.

“Ugh you girls really are crazy.” Hyunwoo said.

 

Hyunwoo asked us if we wanna go and play arcade games. We agreed of course. I miss playing those with my brother.

 

“Yes I won!” I said grinning at Hyunwoo.

“This can’t be!” He said.

“Now look who’s the loser.”

“I told you Hyunwoo not to play that again with her. She’s good at it.” Min said.

He asked us, “Let’s just play basketball hoops.”

“Duh no. We always play that. Aren’t you tired of it? Suzy, let’s just play dance revo.”

“Wait what?”

“Please. Just for fun. You know I love this.” ^_^

“Fine. Fine.”

“K. I’ll just watch here.” Hyunwoo said.

 

------------

Myungsoo’s POV

 

Woohyun and Sungyeol asked me to go to gaming arcade while waiting for Krystal. And I approved.

 

We played hoops. I got bored. Then I just saw some familiar faces. Are those Suzy and Min dancing? I just stared at them for a while.

 

*Imagine they're dancing this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chPTQ-zxgRM*

 

“They dance well. Huh.” Woohyun said.

“Isn’t Suzy a member of dance club with Min?” Sungyeol said and started playing hoops again.

My phone vibrates.

 

To: Myungsoo

Baby! I’m inside the mall. Wait for me outside the gaming arcade! :*

Fr: Krystal

 

“Guys. Krystal’s here. Can I go first?”

“Ok dude. Just go. No problem” Sungyeol said.

“Can we join?” I gave Woohyun a confused look.

“Haha. I’m just kidding bro. Go just message me if you’re going with us tomorrow.”

“Okay.” I said and left.

 

(Author’s note: Hello sorry for Myungsoo’s very short POV. I just tried it out.)

 

------------

 

Suzy’s POV

 

“Wow. You almost won over me!” Min said.

“Well. I might have won. Former dance revo dancer here. keke”

“I know. I know. Hahaha but sorry pro is here.”

“Kk.” I turned around and saw Woohyun with Sungyeol. Myungsoo must be here. I rolled my eyes and there, I saw him outside.

“Min. That’s Myungsoo right?” I said in a low tone.

“Hmm yea. Omygee. She saw you dancing. Lol okay.”

“So what? And I don’t think so cause he’s outside! :P”

I smiled seeing him here. But my smile dissolved when I saw Krystal heading towards him.

“Ai.goo.” That’s what I just said.

 

I just asked Hyunwoo who’s still eager to play hoops with us. And so we played and played.

“Do you wanna go somewhere else?” Hyunwoo said.

“Nah. Today was a blast.” Min said.

“Yeeah. I’m a bit tired too. I had fun!” Yes except with the bitter/jealous moment outside the arcade. K. Fine.

“Let’s go?” Min said.

“Oh no. Just go together. My brother’s gonna fetch me.”

“Oh yea, Friday. You sure?” Hyunwoo said.

“Super sure.”

“Alright then.” He said then we bid our goodbyes.

I waited for my brother who always fetch me every Friday. Ugh where is he?

 

“Baby!! Let’s just watch a movie before we go. What do you think?”

 

I turned to the left and saw Myungsoo. He is not the ‘he’ in ‘where is he?’, but why is he the one I saw? And of course he’s with his girlfriend. OHHKAY. Why am I so bitter/jealous? I must not like him anymore.

“Baby Suzy!”

And there’s my brother. Calling me baby again. Is he teasing me? Well people love teasing me. Thank you so much. T_T

 

“Oppa!”

 

And with that, I went home with my brother.

 

A/N: How was it? Did you get the story? Sorry if there's no moment yet for MyungZy. Do I have readers? lol. Wait for the next chappy maybe next week. :)