Mine or Yours? Share.

Bring out the Wolves!

After talking to Kai, you finished what you were doing and went to your room.

As you walked down the hall, you noticed that Luhan was in your room also, fixing your bed, chanyeol's and Kris's as well,  

You stood in the doorway and watched in amazement as he continued using his powers.

"Are you doing anything today ?", Luhan asked as you stood in the doorway quietly and shook your head no.

He smiled widely ,"Good"  he said as he finished fixing your bed ,"Then i'll leave you here to get ready" He took a step towards you.

You look at him confused as you crossed your arms," What do you mean?" 

"You just said you're not busy today right?"

You nodded,"Well then in that case, I have plans for you today" LuHan said as he walked past you and walked into the hallway.

"And what would that be?" You asked as you turned around to face him.

He leaned in closer to your face," I'll be giving you a grand tour of the school"  he said as he flashed his red eyes, gave you a wink and walked down the hallway, into his room.

You smirked and entered your room * Maybe today will be a good day*

 

Once you were done getting ready, you walked outside into the hallway and into the kitchen.

Lay was leaning on the back of the couch as he watched 'we got married' on TV ,"Hi Lay Oppa~" You said as you walked towards him.

Startled, Lay quickly changed the channel to sports and stood up straight ," N-Ni Hao ____~" He said embarrassed.

You giggled ," I actually like watching 'we got married', It's really fun to watch " You commented as you stared at the TV.

"W-Wha? T-That's lame." He said stuttering. 

You giggled ," Com'on ____! Let's go~" Kris said walking into the hallway with the rest of the room mates following behind him.

"Are we going to fly there?" You asked shyly as Kris put on his shoes.

"Aniya(No)~ Kai will teleport us there" SuHo added as he put his shoes on as well.

You nodded then looked over at Kai who was waiting outside already.

You looked down at the floor and blushed *Aigooo! He looks so cute in his uniforms *

When you all were ready, Kai teleported in groups of 4, including himself as they all linked arms or hands.

As you waited, you began to shiver at how cold and windy it actually was outside.

The only people left were You, LuHan and SuHo.

Kris was one of the people to leave first due to the fact he was already running late for his warm up lessons and still had to fly all the way across campus.

" Do you want me to run inside and get you a jacket?" LuHan offered.

You shook your head ," Here's mine " Someone said from behind you as they put their jacket over your back.

Shyly you looked at who now stood beside you," A-An-Annyeong"  You stuttered.

"Let's go, Shall we? " Luhan said as he held your both yours and Chanyeol's arm.

"Yes, Of course" Kai said as he slipped his hands into yours and intertwined his fingers.

 

Now arriving at campus, LuHan quickly pulled you away from the group and took you to his first class across campus which was 'Vocal training'.

Next you followed him into his ' recording session ' class where they practice your vocal ranges while recording you.

You watching him in awe during this class as he sang elegantly:

photo tumblr_mc2gxcbPcc1rj8kzqo1_500_zps801f8111.gif

 

At lunch he showed you around the rest of the " Vocal Academy " and then on to the " Dancing Academy " part of the school.

As you walked into this part of the institute, a majority were wearing earphones, headphones, carrying a boom box, or something that could play music from them to hear.

Walking around this part of the campus in Awe, you peeked into all the class rooms as you walked by.

There was a ballet class, Latin class, jazz class, modern day class, traditional class, ball room class and many more.

As LuHan and you continued to walk down the hallway, you both entered into the 'Hip Hop' class which was LuHan's next class.

Walking in, you immediately spotted Kai sitting across the room and smiled at him.

He waved and smiled back frantically  :

photo tumblr_static_tumblr_macm3tanjk1rb5jtuo1_250_zpscb8b254c.gif

LuHan who instigated what had happened, wrapped his arm around your shoulder

," Wanna sit on the floor with me?" He asked nicely. You willingly nodded and  sat right beside him on the floor.

" So when do you start your classes? " LuHan asked as he took his arm off you.

"Next week starting Monday" You answered as you gazed at Kai across the room.

"Oh really? What are your classes?" LuHan asked.

You snapped out of your gaze as Kai met eyes with you and smiled again at you.

" I-I Uhm, I have Ballet, then I have Jazz, then Ballroom, and last I have HipHop." You answered as you glanced at LuHan.

LuHan sighed," I don't have any classes with you.... "

You looked back at where Kai was sitting but he disappeared *Really... Seriously... He always disappears*

" But I have 3 classes with you, except for Ballroom" Someone commented beside you.

" No body asked you." LuHan said as he glared at the person beside you.

You slowly turned your head to the figure," Goodness! " You said startled as your heart raced fast.

" Mianhae! I couldn't help but over hear you." Kai said shyly.

"More like ease dropping." LuHan mummered as he propped his chin on his knee and  his eyes flashed red eyes in irritation *Kai could be a threat to me towards ____... I just want her full attention right now.*

Kai glared at LuHan " Well she was only accepted into the Dance Academy so she's obviously going to have more classes with me. So don't be stuck up about it. " Kai snapped as is eyes flashed red and walked away from both you and LuHan.

Kai clenched his fists and sat back down across the room.

* Hog her all to yourself why don't you? Either she is mines or she is yours. But in the end... We aren't going to share _____*  Kai thought as his eyes  flashed red again.