I'm Luhan

Bring out the Wolves!

Kris heard the growl from the living room and shot up from the couch.

He flew over to your room and broke the door down then flashed his red eyes as he hovered in the door way.

Kris let out a strong growl.. All of them turned away from you and looked at Kris in fear.

All of the red eyes faded but Kris's ," _____ go to the living room now. " Kris said in a demonic voice.

You covered your face in fear and rushed out of the room to the balcony.

 

 

" Who's the chick? " Suho said taking a step towards Kris. Everyone nodded.

Kris's eyes changed back to normal and set foot on ground,"That..... is my little sister."

Xiu Min held his hand out with an Ice pick in it and sighed ,"I swear we were all about to beat her up for intruding! " he said innocently.

With a flick of the hand, Chanyeol melted the ice pick in Xiu Min's hand ,"HEYY!! NOT FAIR! " Xiu Min complained then hit Chanyeol in the face with a snow ball.

Irritated, Chanyeol started to heat up, which melted the ice off his face. He held his hand out and started to generate a fire ball as his eyes began to turn red.

Suho splashed water in both of their faces to calm them down.

Chanyeol put his fire ball out then glared at Suho childishly.

" So as you were saying, your sister, right? We're sorry, we just smelled a different scent from outside so we were trying to defend the place. " Suho explained.

Kris the light then joined the circle they stood in," It's okay, but yeah, as I have already explained before, she's my sister. She will be going to live here for awhile and also attend school with us. So be nice and try not to kill her. " he explained.

"So she's just like us, huh!?" , " Is she a wolf too!?" ," What academy did she get accepted into?"," Is she smart?"," What's her power? " the members began asking Kris continuously as the questions pilled on him.

 

 

You still continued to stand outside on the balcony in front of your apartment door.

You couldn't help but look over the city lights and stare up into the dark sky with stars shinning within it.

You rubbed your arms lightly to keep warm *Maybe I should go inside soon* You thought a you leaned on the railing.

Suddenly you felt a large black jacket with white strings come over your shoulders, You looked down at the unfamiliar jacket in curiosity and turned around.

... But no one was behind you.

" So I am assuming your the famous sister of Kris. _____ is your name, correct? " Someone said coming up the steps.

You slowly began to take a step back from the shadowy figure as it walked down the dark hall towards you

" Ne?... M-may I ask who you are?" You asked nervously then carefully began to levitate a rock behind you.

The figure came closer and appeared in the moon light with his books in mid air ," Do you really want to hit me with that rock? I even let you wear my jacket because you looked cold. " the tall man said as he adjusted his tie and tilted his head side ways:

photo tumblr_mc40kxVcBz1rjq3rmo1_500_zps1a5222fa.gif

You dropped the rock back onto the floor embarrassed ,"Oh.. Ah..  Mianhae, Kamsamnida~".

The man giggled," It's okay, don't be scared! "

" Let me introduce my self, I am LuHan, one of your new room mates. I also have the power of Telekinesis and more." He said flashing his red eyes at you as he shook your hand and let go.

Smirking, you began to put on his large jacket," So your a wolf like Kris too? " You asked as you pulled the hood over your head.

Luhan nodded," But I am nice to those I like".

You giggled," Don't you think your being very forward about this?".

He began to levitate a rose. "Well I must admit." 

He said bowing and holding out the rose to give you.

"I think your absolutely beautiful. " .