No need to go outside;

Banana Pancakes
Kyungsoo wakes up to the sound of heavy rain falling outside.
 
He groggily tries to get up, and wonders why he's not able to.
 
When it suddenly dawns unto him that a pair of arms were locked around his waist from behind.
 
Kyungsoo's eyes, which were squinty because he just woke up, widens in shock.
 
He tries to pry the unknown person's arms away from him, but stops when said person speaks up.
 
"Soo?" Chanyeol mumbles, his voice even huskier because of sleep.
 
The younger man successfully gets away from Chanyeol's grasp and sits up. 
 
He turns to look at Chanyeol, who leans his weight on his elbows, and blinks up at Kyungsoo cutely.
 
Kyungsoo blushes lightly at Chanyeol's innocent, sleepy face. "W-why are you here? On my bed, no less?"
 
Chanyeol smirks at him, and it makes Kyungsoo's heart skip a beat. "What? I don't have the right to sleep on my boyfriend's bed?"
 
Kyungsoo becomes even more flustered at the word boyfriend.
 
They had just confessed to each other the week before, so it was still all  new to him.
 
"T-that's beside the point!" Kyungsoo retorts weakly, looking away so that Chanyeol wouldn't see his flushed face.
 
Chanyeol coos at his little boyfriend's cuteness, and gently pulls his boyfriend back down on the bed.
 
"Are you embarassed because we're both on the bed, baby?" Chanyeol teases. "I never thought Do Kyungsoo's mind would be in the
gutter."
 
They both shift to face each other, and Kyungsoo hits Chanyeol's arm lightly. "Shut up. Anyway, I need to go and make breakfast for everyone."
 
"No, you don't." Chanyeol replies, cuddling Kyungsoo unexpectedly. 
 
He tries to pull away from his clingy boyfriend. "What do you mean I don't? The others will get hungry if I don't-" 
 
Chanyeol cuts him off. "Everyone else left to get breakfast in Mc'Donalds, so don't worry and just cuddle me back." 
 
Kyungsoo smiles to himself before snuggling up to his giant boyfriend.
 
All is well for a while, the two of them making googly eyes at each other in the cheesiest way possible, until Chanyeol's phone rings.
 
"Aren't you going to pick that up?" Kyungsoo questions when Chanyeol makes no movement indicating that he's hearing his phone
ring.
 
"I don't need to, I have everything right here." He replies before nuzzling Kyungsoo's neck.
 
"Yeol, seriously." The younger reprimands, but in truth, Chanyeol's response made him extremely happy.
 
Chanyeol stops kissing Kyungsoo's neck and pulls back a bit, grinning cheekily.
 
Kyungsoo bites his lower lip, amused by his boyfriend's behavior.
 
Chanyeol gazes at him with a glint in his eyes that makes Kyungsoo shiver slightly.
 
"Don't bite your lip, I'm the one who's supposed to do that." He says in a low voice that makes Kyungsoo squeal and bury his face on
the other's chest.
 
Chanyeol chuckles. "Soo, let's sleep in first, then I'll make you banana pancakes when we wake up." 
 
Kyungsoo scoffs jokingly. "Park Chanyeol? Making pancakes? Really now." 
 
"Just because you're the cook around here, doesn't mean you can tease me about my skills." Chanyeol mutters, pouting.
 
He hears no response from Kyungsoo, except light snores.
 
Chanyeol smiles ruefully, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head before drifting back to sleep himself.