ERRR it's totally AWKWARD...

WE GOT MARRIED ?

 

Jiyeon P.O.V

ok sooo i'm the mc what's wrong with thatit's just my husband ilhoon, and the thing is there's no need for any panic just be yourself just like how you usually are you don't need to worry about him act like he's hyomin unnie see him as that ... just then my thoughts were broken when i heard my brothers in law run up to me peniel tapped me "annyong sister-in law" he said i turned around with the shock and replied with a wave instead  as i saw ilhoon approaching my heart started to beat faster and faster i was looking directly at him while unconciously answering peniel's question's "so do you like it?" he asked  and i just noded not knowing what the question was then they all stared at me for a few seconds so then i turned red RED LIKE PROPER RED it wasn't the first time i got embarrased infront of others but you know infront of your husband you you barely know even though your married was quite more than just embarrising.

i was suppose to give the first good impressions but i do understand it's not the 1st time were seeing eachtother... he finally got there when hyomin unnie joined us he asked me how i was i just smiled .. we were up next since btob had finished their show i better get going i said and went staright up to the mc spot waiting for ilhoon after a breif introduction the music started and we showed the best we can well i was extra careful as i was sure he was .. some how watching it's not only him i'm concerned about it's others too... :)

it was quite crowded the audience i mean i tried to imagine them all as ilhoon and focused harder ... did my best to look cute and not soo much of a tomboy... when it was taewon hyung's rap part i missed the beat to start again since i was deeply day dream i quickly recovered and the stage went by as normal.

Ilhoon P.O.V

waiting in the changing rooms i opened the tv watching ver carefuly of the skills my wife's got i felt like a mother monitoring their child but i had a different feeling obviously it was better and a little more warm it felt good but every little possibilty of her falling made me gasp the memebers were uite suprised too i watch tv too but not this intensely... then we saw miss A suzy come in through the doors we were kinda suprised what was it? it wasn't very usual for miss A to enter our waiting room behind suzy was jia unnie with a big cake conglatulations on you comeback ... written on it it looked yummy! after their version of 2nd confession with jia rapping minhyuk hyung's rap we all sat down to cut the cake it was quite sweet but one after another ... B.A.P...D-UNIT...4MINUTE unbaenims and even some of our Apink  naeun and eunji.

it was suprising one after another gifts given a little chat then off they go out the door back to their dorms if we knew we would have prepared a few gifts too :( i was waiting for someone and just then like he read my mind sungjae shouted "hyung you keep looking at the door waiting for someone!" i looked at him panicking to recover "oh.. oh... anii just looking to see if there's any more cakes to eat" yeah sure ! you keep kidding your self ilhoon... keep kidding yourself, after a while there was a knock on the door, we all looked at out leader eunkwang he got the signal i guess 'coz he got up and walked to the door "who is it ?" he asked there was no answer so then he opened the door and "SUPRISE CONGRATZ ON YOUR COMEBACK" jiyeon was standing at the door with a small cake written TO BTOB... but all the members knew it was for me i got up and pulled her down softly next to me then while the members were cutting the cake we started talking again " you were awsome " i said she blushed alittle AWWW SO SWEET then the hhyungs decided they need some fresh air ... one by one they got up with peniel leading them "have fun" they shouted before closing the door ... ERRR IT'S KINDA AWKWARD LEAVING A NEWLY WED COUPLE ALONE LIKE THIS...

NB.. sorry guys this chapter is short and tokk quite a long time but i need some time with it you can comeback and check every 8 chapters a month it's just i'm really busy and can't update every week or everyday i'm really sorry BUT DON'T LET THAT PUT YOU OFF! :)