SUCH A SWEET ANGEL IF ONLY HE NEVER WOKE UP...

WE GOT MARRIED ?

jiyeon P.O.V

i did my research finally found a few things my to do list was just full of the name ilhoon ...  wrote down the important days like his debut year and date exactly his birthday and any thing else that was specail i watched all of the weekly idol's he was an MC for and i practically took notes of every little thing he said and did  i was in my room at the dorms surfing through the interent reading idol news and looking at my pictures on any article i find some times stopping by if i saw another member too... " aren't you taking it too far jiyeon" said soyeon unnie as she passed by the open door ... she came in to see if i was still researching she let out a sigh when she saw an article about ilhoon. " no..." i replied i don't think researching about you husband is extreme she gve me the unsure worried look " you better sleep soon we've got loads to do tommorow she said then left.

the next day i woke up quite late compared to the rest of my members i opened the wadrobe and put some simple clothes on and went inside to the living room on the way i saw all t-ara members fixing their hair all ready to leave then eunjung unnie cme by dragging me with one hand while holding the keys on the other" come on were late already" she said as she dragged me out and locked the door 3 times and checked to see if it was secure. she looked really tired even though she was the first to go to bed i wonder what i looked like i didn't even get a chance to got to the bathroom.

IN THE VAN:

I looked at hyomin unnie and she could tell from my face i was tired but there was something else once it came to her she asked eunjung unnie for the sandwiches she packed back at the dorm and handed it over to me with a carton of orange juice i was relieved there was at least food or else i probably would have looked like a zombie all day hungry and tired looking reckless i was lucky today wasn't the filming for wgm hopefully our schedules will end a little earlier and we can go home and sleep.

 

it was recording day for we got married and i don't know why but i was kinda nervous. i entered our house hoping ilhoon wasn't there yet, i looked around and thankfully he wasn't. I left my bag and coat on the sofa and decided to go up stairs and change into more comortable clothing since i forgot to change after rehearsal for our preformance at soiu high shool. so i was kinda still in stage outfit thanks to our manager who had rushed me out of there saying we'd be late. Fourtanately i managed to put on my black basketball shorts on before entering the house.

But of course i looked silly wearing my short stage outfit and basketball shorts, so i decided to change, upstairs in the bathroom i wore my davourite tanktop with the drawing of me with very anime like eyes. it was grey with black thick outlines, i wore my comfortable jordans and went downstairs into the kitchen and put on an apron. a while later i had finished making my scrambled egg and i smashed it up with the spoon into little peices he liked it  like that i decorated my dish with seasonings and 2 cherry tomatoes on the side of the plate it looked sooo cute.

 

To be honest even i was suprised at the outcome when i had finally finished everything i was very proud. I wwnt upstairs to make sure he was still sleeping i opened the bedroom door slowly and saw him sleeping and if i'm not hearing things he was snoring too =) but that was ... i don't know but i had this weird feeling like my tummy was turned upside it could be coz i'm hungry too,just then he rolled over and moaned to the amount of light he was exposed to i quickly walked and tried my best to 'silently' get down. when i was halfway up the stairs again looking only at the tray in my hand focusing so that i don't drop it. just then i saw feet comin towards me i looked up in a half-shock state, "MMMmm scrambled egg love it ... do we have ketchup in the fridge" he said stopping by me for a second only to take the scrambled egg away from me gaking some on the way down i could hear cupboards banging and the clash of plates u got kinda worried so i hurried down ilhoon was scraping some of the egg onto another plate ge found and signalled me to come sit next to him on the sofa. Then suddenly he said "what were you doing in the bedroom for so long i was nearly killed holding my breath huh ?"


 

Errrrmmm thanx alot i thinkmit's getting annoying reading thnx all the time but seriously it mitivates me to write much more when i see new comment or new subscriber on the side with all the other notifications when i log in feel free to message me ideas for any chapter you will defintely be mentioned for your had work in thiniing ofmit ... i guess and just asking should i do chapter 14 or carry on from 13 because i haven't yet finished the full idea of the breakfast thingy so ermmm HELP!

 

 

 

 

tumblr_liq7rrsf8r1qe65h9o1_500.gif AND EATS twut76rkxyy5slmhmtnu.gif AND EATS SOME MORE...

 

"EVEN OUT ON DATES I HOPE SHE DOSEN'T DO THAT WITH ME " ILHOON

 

Simply out to eat.  For Anon: Done. Tension in the air.   For Anon: It’s been awhile since I’ve seen him and well, he’s grown up very, very well! Thanks, thanks for the amazing eye candy! LOL. XD Jiyeon and Kim Bum.