I WONDER WHAT HE'S LIKE

WE GOT MARRIED ?

Jiyeon P.O.V

i just shout out all btob member's names and finally get to ilhoon the hands then lift up giving me light again i turn around to see a disappionted face probably because he was the last to come out my mouth but i reassured him with a hapy smile on my face. then to quickly move on from that i said " i'm hungry can we go eat now" then i kinda somehow held his hand and just walked out the museum after a while i got back to my self and looked down but since i started it it was piontless just letting it go so i lead him  to my FAVOURITE sushi restaurant and to add abit of chatter to move away from awkward ness i suggested we order for eachother.

Ilhoon P.O.V 

when noona held my hand and lead me i kind of regretted it for it wasn't me but i like it too but of course these thoughts were all in my head.and i just couldn't see her as an elder since she was just so cute wih every action.at the sushi shop i tried to open up the conversation "so you like it?" i asked.

" which one the marriage or marriage with you?" she replied " well both" she smiled "and that was probably a yes right" she nodded and carried on with eating her food before asking me " am i your noona now .. :(  but you don't call me noona find me a nickname" i thought hard for a nickname cute funny and sweet like her. it reminded me of a dino cute one though. so i wanted to confirm it with her too "how 'bout DINO a cute one of course" she smiled and put her hand near her chin making them look like claws and then  a argghhh sound came out was such a sweet shape i couldn't bear it any more her cutness was sooo just CUTE " so what about mine DINO"  she smirked and looked at me for a while analysing my face and so she said "hmmmmm ONIDO !" then she laughed and turned pink from embarassment what's ONIDO seriously, i didn't want to hurt her but i really don't want to be called called ONIDO around that will probably give another reason for the members to tease me  :P

Jiyeon P.O.V

ONIDO seriously what was i thinking well i wanted it to match but i just thought of turning it the other way round i can't call him oppa but ONIDO really did seem quite dumb i accept... so before he spoke i interupted him "ok i admit it was quite dumb... then how about i call you Oppa till  i can think of something better." i smiled and he smiled too and so i started eating again was i a bit too comfortable with him ? i thought to my self then i threw away that thought when he asked me "so do you eat alot ?" i was about to choke hearing that but i just obviously just carried on with the conversation "did you get the mission card too ?" - he nodded " when you saw the hint of t-ara who did you want from T-ara " you won't beleive this but it really was you since the other members were a bit older and 2 of them had already been on we got married i chose and you really don't show you age.. that cute ;)" he said and there was a huge burden on me how should i say this i need to be truthful but mindfull of him too." well when i first saw the card with the hint of BTOB turthfully ... i paused " peniel right ?" he smirked how did he know  but i just nodded slightly and quickly tried to recover my self " well it was only cause i saw him in the comeback 2nd confession MV and he looked quite cute and so when i saw the hint in card ...-" i was interupted bu a short " it's okay i was expecting something like that any ways" after that the mood kinda dampened but i did try hard to liven it up again i didn' want this happening on the first meeting.

so then after the sushi shop  he asked me what i wanted to do then he reminded of the wish i wanted granted well i didn't have a specific one so i aksed for him to be happy again since the mood was not so good...

Ilhoon P.O.V 

it was nice that she wanted to recover from nothing really but it showed a little feeling so smiled but i said " but i can't accept that as your wish something else come on  what's you wish"  i asked  " so  i've only got one right" i can see her thinking real hard expression so i just grinned staring at her she really didn't feel like someone older more like a cute little girlfreind of mine.i was quite suprised at the wish she told me to suprise her take her somewhere memorable and make meories there for it is quite a limited time but i didn't want to make the whole day sorrowful and it was nearly the end so i took her somewhere realxing.

 

THE SAUNA IS RELAXING RIGHT AND FUN FOR A COUPLE TOO

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : ERMM .. I DID SAY THE NICKNAME WILL COME AT THE END BUT I REALLY CAN'T THINK OF ONE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP JIYEON FIND HER HUBBY A SWEET NAME  THANKYOU AND I'M SORRY IF MY CHAPTERS ARE SHORT IT' JUST AFTER A WHILE MY MIND KINDA GOES BLANK SO I NEED A FEW MORE HOURS TO UPDATE... HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR ANY IDEAS FOR ANY CHAPTERS YOU CAN SAY ...