ILHOON P.O.V FULL

WE GOT MARRIED ?

Ilhoon P.O.V

so i go caught and was teased all week till the next meeting we wen't o to a cafe n gnagnam and saw alot of fans they wer all taking pictures and recording i tried to ignore them as much as possible since this was one of my dream t have an ordinary date with my girlreind as ilhon and onl ilhoon not BTOB hallyu star ilhhoon i'm more than sure she was thinking the same aswell the men were going crazy ooking at her i felt weird i ooked at her oce she looked back up at me "what?" she asked me softly  "nothing" i said and we carred on walking to the cafe once we arrived we sat down and she sarted talking abut our vaiety shows i've been on then she said i was on weekly idol as an mc  and she was quite happy hen she saw herself as the winner in the "ideal type word cup thingy" ... she was blushng a little and was smiling alot that's one thing that attracted me to her another was how quicly she's able to change the mod first she's the one all shy and nervous then al of a sudden she stas me with al these questions hah e haven't been together that long at all but it's still really nice... "so what do you watch at home ... i mean your favourite shows and stuff i mean -" i kinda cut her off it's kay i know what you mean"i say and grin she puts her head down "your'e asking if i montor you right" ...i ask her then i see her get all shy again it's fun though thn another mission card comes...

 


 

Dear ..... couple

Since all the other couples have a nick name please think of a nicname you both agree on  

 Then you will set off for your'e newly wed house.