2

Baby Don't Cry

No one's POV

The bell rang ringing through out the quiet building and suddenly students were pouring out from their classrooms. While all the students were smiling there was one boy still sitting, not wanting to get up. 

"Yah, if you won't go then, you will never find out what Jongin wants to talk about."

"What if I don't want to?" 

"Stop being a baby. Go and I will treat you to bubble tea neh?" On that the pink honey blonde haired boy slowly got up and headed for the door. Then he turned around to face his friend again.

"Promise?" 

"Yes, now run along to your boyfriend."

With that the honey blonde hair boy starts walking towards the rooftop and on the way he bumps into Kai's friends. 

"Oh hey guys." The other boys smile at him back but he thinks their smiles are lacking the usual twinkle. He gets another cramp in his stomach but he choses to ignore it. On the way he received a text. When he read it the same feeling came and this time he acknowledged it with a slight pang in his heart.

From: Jonginnie<3

Hurry up & meet me hyung. I don’t have all day.

No kisses or I love you. Finally he reached the rooftop and saw his boyfriend waiting for him. He softly called his name out and the said boy turned around with a fake smile on his face. Luhan decided to not ask why.

“What took you so long?”

“I got caught up. Mianhae.”

“Oh ok. Hyung come here.” Luhan took baby steps before he was pulled into Jongin’s embrace. Instantly he felt this warm and relaxed feeling starting to take over. He s his arms around Jongin’s neck before smiling slightly. Maybe he was being a bit too paranoid. Then Jongin’s arms were pulling him away disappointing Luhan but it was cut short as Jongin caressed his cheek with his thumb resulting in a slight pink tint appear on his cheeks.

“Jongin Saranghae.” Luhan smiled at Jongin expecting a reply from the boy infront of him. When he didn’t receive any he frowned a little.

“Kai I said I love you.”

“Yeah I know.”

“W-well are you going to say it back?” The feeling was back and this time it was stronger and Luhan didn’t like it at all.

“Do you wanna know something Luhan?” Luhan flinched at the way his name was said but he nodded nonetheless.

“I never loved you.” That’s when everything stopped.

“W-what?”

“I said I never loved you. I only went out with you because I pitied your confession. I think you are simply pathetic and nothing but a . You never interested me at all. You thought I actually loved you when I accepted your confession. Whenever I look at you, I see nothing but a weak who is better off dead and alive. So why don’t you just run along and cut yourself to death?” Tears were pouring endlessly down Luhan’s face when he got pushed aside by someone who he loved dearly. It had happened again. His feelings got played with.

“Jonginnie please don’t leave me!! I will change if you want!” But Jongin never turned around, instead wrapped his arms around Soo Hee. Kai was leaving him. He was leaving him like that someone left him. Kai walked away leaving broken Luhan on the ground. As the lunch time passed, Luhan just curled up on the floor making no sign to move. After what felt like years, the bell rang signalling time for the last lesson. At least he could go home after this.

“Luha-OMG what happened to you hyung?” Luhan looked at a very worried Chanyeol with Kris & Tao behind with mirrored expression on their faces. Not even bothering to bottle his feelings, Luhan let everything out shocking his friends.

“Don’t cry hyung, he wasn’t good for you. You will find someone better.” Luhan looked at their worried faces and smiled a little.

“Good now lets get to our class or we will get our asses whipped.” Luhan walked hesitantly knowing Kai would be there but he decided to be brave.

“I heard there are some new students in our classes.”

“Really?”

“Yes, six of them.”

“Ooohh-ow Kris!!”

“You two stop fanboying over some strangers you don’t even know.”

“Patry pooper.”

Luhan giggled a little which didn’t go unnoticed by the trio. They smiled within themselves. Luhan deserved the best even if that Jongin guy thought the opposite. Finally they walked in the classroom where the teacher was blocked by six new students. Without looking at them, Luhan walked to his seat which was suppose to be next to Kai but it seemed that Kai had decided to move next to his girlfriend.

“Is everyone here?” When the teacher was satisfied with the answer she gently pushed the new students to the front asking them to introduce themselves. By the squealing of girls, they must have been hot guys but Luhan wasn’t interested at any of them at the moment. Instead he chose to look at the surrounding outside his window. Their introduction was short but a name made him whip his head making him notice the new students.

“I’m Jung Daehyun.” The said boy was looking straight at Luhan and no one else.

Flashback

It was Sports Day and Luhan was not happy. He hated sports simply because he was just terrible at it. It was clear that his fellow classmates & teachers were aware of this fact hence the reason why he was sitting on the sidelines.

“Luhan you don’t have to participate in any sports if you don’t want to.” Luhan’s eyes sparkled a thousand thanks to the people infront of him. But he should have known there was a catch.

“You can be our first personal male cheerleader.” Until now no one knew the super vocal power that Luhan was gifted with.

“Yah, stop screaming.”

“I won’t do it.”

“We have your favourite crisps.” Luhan whimpered at the blackmail he was facing. His classmates only cooed at how adorable he looked.

“Deal.”

“Here yo go you adorable fluffy puppy.”

“This puppy can bite so be careful.” Luhan made some noise which he thought was a growl but in reality it came out as a puppy calling for its mother. And this clearly didn’t stop the cooing that was going around.

“Hmph….they think they can just bully me like this all the time.” He was busy having his crisp when he felt someone watching him. He turned around to see the most adorable puppy eyes next to his. The puppy eyed boy looked at his crisp and Luhan smiled gently.

“Do you want some?” The boy looked at him with a big smile before nodding and opening his mouth.

“Neh~” Luhan giggled before scooting closer to share his precious snack.

“I’m Xi Luhan and I’m Chinese.”

“I’m Jung Daehyun and I’m Korean.” They looked at each other before saying the same thing at the same time.

“Nice to meet you~”

What they didn’t know was few steps behind their back a group of boys were squealing.

“OMG…..Coco look at them so adorable.”

“We did good guys. Now all we need is them to make out.”

“Yah Lee Jinki don’t spew bull . They only just met.”

“Oh right.”

End of Flashback.

'It's you." 

AN: Hello!!!

Yes, there will new characters~~~~ Guess who? 'cause I ship B.A.P. & EXO together. Lol

I'm back. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will reply to all your comments I promise. I am busy at the moment so mianhae. >.<

Comment & Suscribe neh~

Please check out my other fic: 

Save Me

It's BangHim.