1

Baby Don't Cry

Luhan's POV

Meet me on the roof.

Jongin

I stared at the note with a slight frown. No hearts or kisses? I sighed and laid my head on the table while staring out the window. 

"Lu." I turned and smiled at ChanYeol. 

"Hi Yeolie." With that I turned to stare again when something caught my eyes. Kai and Yoon Soo Hee. Something pulled at my heart but I tried to ignore it. Throughout the lesson I heard people talking about something I didn't want to hear.

"Did you guys hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Kai has a girlfriend apparently. Some students saw them in the park last weekend." 

"Really? She must be so lucky." 

Girlfriend? What? But I'm his boyfriend. Soo Hee? Is it true? Is that why he cancelled our date?

"Don't think too much Xiao Lu." I looked at ChanYeol who smiled at me. 

"Huh?"

"The rumors. You know Jongin loves you right?" I nodded slowly. 

"So, why are you worrying then?" 

"I don't know. They seem preety close."

"You are close to other people too." 

"You are right. I shouldn't be doubting him." He nodded before taking notes again. But I still couldn't stop thinking. He has been more distant these days though. He doesn't even talk to me at school much. Could the rumors possiblr be true? Am I not good enough for him? 

No One's POV

"See you later babe." A tanned young boy pecked a girls' lips. 

"Ok. Will you do it this time?" The boy nodded while smirking making the girl giggle. 

"He won't know what hit him." 

"You are such a bad boy Kai." 

"But you like it don't you Soo Hee?" The girl nodded before waving and entering the class. The young boy kept his smirk while making his to his class. After sitting down, he put his head on the table. 

"Don't do it Jongin." 

"Sehunnie, you can't change my mind." 

"Don't come to me when you start regretting it." 

"I won't bro 'cause I won't regret it." 

".....when you start regretting it." 

AN: Hey guys. So I know this is a really short chapter but think of it as a prolouge or a teaser ok? 

>.<

I hope you all will support me. 

Comment and Suscribe to show some love for KaiLu.