3

Baby Don't Cry

Luhan's POV

My eyes widened at the boy. It couldn't be. He.....is....here...no.

"Now be nice to them. Why don't you six pick who you want to sit with and they can be your school buddy this week?" The six nodded and from the look on his face he has already picked. Me.

"Hey Luhannie. Long time no see." He smiled and my heart skipped a beat. He was still the same except his blonde hair. Still the same colonge.

Flashback

"Daehyunnie?"

"Neh baby~" 

"What colonge do you use?" 

"Err dunno why?"

"It smells good." Daehyun chuckled before pulling Luhan into an embrace.

"Then I shall always use this colonge. How about that?"

"I'd like that."

End

"Dae-Daehyun...what are you doing here?"

"I go to this school as well starting today hyung."

"I know that. I meant here in Korea? I thought you were moving to the States." Daehyun smirked at me. 

"I will tell you someday." I frowned. Someday?

"By the way you must come to meet my friends. They want to meet you." 

"Meet me?"

"Yes. I told them about you and now they wanna meet you if you don't mind." 

Told them about me? What?

"I guess.....but can I bring my friends over too?"

"Sure. The more the merrier." I smiled and he smiled back. He stills looks good. 

Daehyun's POV

He is just to adorable even at this age. Still the same eyes. Same smile. Same lips. Same button nose. Still the same. 

From: Gukkie 

He is cute~ 

I turned to few seats beside me and saw Yongguk grinning slightly at me. I grinned back. Of course he is cute. 

Finally I found you Luhan. You gave me a hard time trying to find you. And now that I've found you, there is no way I am leting you slip away from me again. I promise. 

Kai's POV

From the corner of my eyes I saw how Luhan blushed when that blonde kid started talking to him. It was as if they already knew each other. Suddenly my eyes widened.

Flashback

"Hey Lulu....who is this?" I looked at a photo with a guy with big doe eyes and soft brown hair. He was hugging Luhan who was smiling up at the guy. They looked too cozy to be just best friends.

"Oh.......my ex. He is Jung Daehyun." 

"What happened?" 

"He.....moved to the States...." Luhan looked like he was about to cry so I pulled him in my lap.

"Shh..baby let it out. I'm here." That night he cried for the first time. His bottled up feelings & frustration was all released. Finally when he fell asleep I put him to bed and laid next to him. I smiled at how cute he looked while sleeping. 

"I will never leave you baby. Even when you don't me anymore or if someone else captures your heart I will always be there for you. My heart only beats for you Xi Luhan." 

End

His ex is back??? Wait....why am I getting worked up anyways? I have a girlfriend. I am not even together with that anymore. But why do I feel pissed off at that guy?

"I will never you baby. Even when you don't want me anymore or if someone else captures your heart I will always be there for you. My heart only beats for you Xi Luhan." 

Sorry for just disappearing guys!!

I was so busy...but I'm back~~~

I will reply to all your comments when I get enough time. I hope this short was good enough to make up for my absence.

Kai might still love Luhan right? 

Daehyun definitely loves our baby Lulu.

What are your thoughts so far?

Are you all enjoying the plot people?

Bye