Chapter 2

He did heard about her

The SNSD girls circled around Tiffany and greet her. 

"Anyeonghasaeyo, we are Girls Generation" waving their hand synchronisely.

"anyeonghasaeyo, Im Tiffany , im from Los Angelas" Tiffany waved back to them.

"Hi, Tiffany, im your leader, Taeyeon" Taeyeon pull out his hand to shake with Tiffany.

"Hi, Im Jessica, im from the states too" with English accent Jessica greeted Tiffany and so they hug, when Tiffany feels comfortable with Jessica . She just feel that Jessica might help her adapting to the new life.

The Other girls introduce their self too. They then walk holding each other hand to the practice room. Tiffany walk side to side with Jessica and they  met with Jessica's   younger sister Krystal. "anyeonghasaeyo unnies" krystal greets bowing 90 degrees, knowing that the unnies are so much older then her.

"anyeong Krystal, meet our new member, Tiffany Hwang" Taeyeon replied and introduce Tiffany to Krystal.

"Oh hi, Tiffany unnie, my name is Krystal."

"Hey, Tiffany, this is my younger sister. shes a new trainee here ." Jessica Continue and So the girls continue walking to their practice room. they walk and joke around,On their way again they meet Eunhyuk , Hyoyeon directly when to him and shout,

"Oppa, meet our new trainee Tif..." hyoyeon not finish with her sentence, Eunhyuk cut in "hmm,my beautiful Tiffany Hwang right?"with his playful tone.

Hyoyeon hit his hand and push Eunyhuk's hand away from her ,she walk away but pulled by Eunhyuk, he hold him by her waist and their face were inches apart. "ya ya ya, Eunhyuk oppa, what are you trying to do to hyoyeon" the girls shout. Tiffany gigled and couldnt stand the scene. Jessica then explain explain to Tiffany that Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon had been dating each other even before they entered SM, both of them are the dancing machine of both groups, Super Junior and SNSD. Without even bothering them the other girls walk straing entering the practice room. All of them sit seperately at every corner of the room.

Tiffany and Jessica sit together, "So you met the Suju boys already?"

"yea, the manager oppa and the presiden introduced them to me just now" She replied

"So u find anyone interesting?" Jessica trying to tease Tiffany ,since the oppas from Suju are naughty, Jessica are sure they acted handsomely infront of Tiffany,

Tiffany laughed finding Jessica's question funny but she continue " Omg, not to run from the topic, but Yunho oppa from Tvxq right?" Jessica nodded. "His eyes is so beautiful" Tiffany grab her two hands together and look up to the wall.

"Girls, i think our new trainee is falling for Yunho oppa" Jessica shout having the other 7 girls attention. Tiffany is shocked and she directly put her hand on Jessica's big mouth. The other girls look at them and laugh. Some started teasing her. Suddenly the practice room door are opened and the manager's head pop out, " girls, pack yout stuff, we are going back to the dorm". " Yes sir" all the girls respond together.

On the way in the car, Tiffany and the girls were talking and joking around, they were talking about funny stories and their first time meeting each other as a trainee. Tiffany told them about her life in Los Angelas and many great things about herself. but all of sudden a topic about boys come up and tehy were talking about the most handsome guy in SM and so on. 

"Are we talking about my handsome oppa Lee Hyukjae?" Hyoyeon ask making the girls giggle

"so Not okay, his like an anchovy and we were wondering why do you like him so much" Sooyoung joking making Hyoyeon throw her food to her. the other girls laughed. They reach the dorm and they come down from the van. They saw the boys from Super Junior coming down their van too. Hyoyeon directly went to Eunhyuk and hug him. Eunhyuk hold her by her waist and they went inside the dorm building. Super Junior and SNSD live in the same building for already 2 years. "look at that girl,shamelessly hugging her boyfriend in public" Taeyeon said making the other girls laugh.

"Look whose talking now"  Kwon Yuri said sarcasticly showing towards Leeteuk, all the girls turn their head and saw Leteuk looking at Taeyeon and so Sooyoung shouted "Leeteuk oppa, are you looking at our Taeyeon unni? why dont you just date her so she could run and hug you like Hyoyeon" and so Leeteuk walk away shyly with Kangin and Heechul. The van drop everyone and the two group manager went out leaving them. The other boys already wentt up to their dorm . Tiffany,Jessica, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung was on their way to the elevator when a car driving in the parking basement swiftly. And so, Choi Siwon came down the car and took his gym bag together and walk towards the girls. 

Tiffany was feeling nervous looking at that tall y guy wearing only his tank top with a three quater sweatpants. As she knows his a cold guy and he will just walk to the elevator without talking to them , suddenly he walk towards the girls and bow to the girls making her heartbeat raise, I think im in love. Tiffany said to herself.

"Anyeonghasaeyo, girls"

"anyeong oppa. " the girls replied.

"if u excuse me, i want to have a private talk with your new trainee here" he handsomely showed to Tiffany. Omg, the girls giggled and pushing Tiffany toward Siwon and walk together to the elevator.

 

 

THE GIRLS in the elevator:

"omg, why would Siwon oppa have a private talk with Tiffany?" Yoona ask the girls.

"and what makes you think we know , Im Yoona?" Sooyoung said walking out the elevator at their floor. they are leaving one floor higher then the Super Junior boys.

"okay, why is she so sensitive, huh?" Yoona smirked

 

 

AT the Parking Lot:

Tiffany stand looking down her leg leaning on the walls beside the elevator. Choi Siwon stand infront of her staring at her making her even nervous.

"Emm, Choi Siwon" he finaly managed to come out with his first greet showing her hand straight infront of her.

"Ohh, Ti..Tiff..Tiffany.. Hwang" she said stuteredly being so nervous infront of him

"You have beautiful eyes, Fany" he said looking straight into the girl's eyes 

"emm, t..tha..Thank..you.." she replied still stutering.

"why are you stutering?" Siwon said cooly puting his hand down and lean right beside her. his really near ,their shoulder touch making Tiffany even nervous. Thats their first meeting and they already had their skinship

 

TIFFANY'S POV.

Omg,i cant breath.why is he so near. im fainting.

 

SIWON'S POV

Why is she stutering?is she nervous or shes scared?maybe she hates me? but her face is so cute stuttering and her eye smile. im dying.

 

Suddenly they turn their head together trying to say something in the same time.

"Oppa.." 

"Fany-ah.." 

"Ladies first" Siwon said acting all gentleman making Tiffany's heartbeat increase.

"No No, Oppa first ^^ " Tiffany said cutely, wondering since when she started calling the guy beside her oppa.

"You wanna follow me to somewhere?" he ask turning his head looking all handsome to the girl

" Where to? Wont the girls find me if i .. " she said ,but even before she finish her word,Siwon said "then its okay, i guess we both should just go back to the dorm" he said walking to the elevator followed by her. Tiffany realise there is a change in his voice, she should have just yes without giving excuse. walking behind Siwon, Tiffany realise how tall he is and his body is so muscular, they went in the elevator and Siwon press the elevator's button.

They both seems to have nothing more to say, only awkward moment, till they reach Super Junior's floor, he said "Goodnight" walking out before she could reply him.

"Goodnight,Oppa" she whispered to herself pressing the close button. the lift went up another floor and she walk out to the dorm. The building have one house at every floor. a very big apartment to actually fit all thirteen of Super Junior boys and Nine of the SNSD girls.