Chapter 1

He did heard about her

Super Junior is Busy with their practice at the practice room, all the boys are waitting for the trainee to be introduce officially to them, but at the corner of the room is the most handsome guy on earth, sitting there alone reading his bible. the other members knew that the news about that new trainee doesnt even bother him,not even a bit, his known for his gentleman towards the girls but no one ever heard a news about him and girls.

Suddenly a knock on the door stoping the members from practicing,

Ceo, Presiden Lee Soo Man entered with SNSD's manager bringing a tall young lady with american dress up, 

"boys, this is Tiffany Hwang from LA,she will join SM as a trainee today onwards,if there is no other problem she will join the other girls and debute as SNSD" the President speaks clearly.

The boys are already standing in a line with the choreographer,

" hana,dul,set" the handsome leader count and the members bow and said

"Anyeonghasaeyo, we are Super Junior" with all hand showing towards the guest 

"Hi,my name is Tiffany Hwang, im from Los Angelas" short and easily the boys are melted with eyes open wide and so the leader ,Leeteuk show his hand to shake with her. So the other boys follow what the leader did, at the same time the presiden and the manager walk out. The famously known as the Playboy, anchovy like Eunhyuk, walk his way infront of Tiffany and introduce himself,

"Anyeong, my name is Lee Hyukjae, my beautiful, you can just call me Eunhyuk Oppa"

the other boys did the same thing going towards Tiffany, except Siwon, he directly walk to his bag and took out his handphone and continue his tweeting and updating his profile.Tiffany saw him and for once in her life she thought that man is so attractive but his attitude toward her is so arrogant,she thought.

Leeteuk saw her looking towards Siwon and continue, 

"He is Choi Siwon, thats his origanal attitude towards girls, im sorry on behalf Siwon"

"its okay Sunbae,Im fine with it" She said smiling 

"hey im not that old, please just call me Leteuk Oppa,the boys call me Eteuk"

"EHEM! His not that old but we think his the oldest among the idol" the mischivious maknae Cho Kyuhyun teased his hyung. Tiffany laughed and ask her permission to excuse herself.

************************************************************************************

Tiffany thought to herself:"that Siwon guy, he look so familiar, but.... Just forget it. If he knows me, he surely will ..."

*bump*

"ouch"tiffany said looking straight to the guy he bumped into.

The guy smile broadly looking straight to her beautiful eyes,

"anyeonghasaeyo,Im Yunho, from TVXQ, you are the new trainee,right?"

"yes, Anyeonghasaeyo, my name is Tiffany Hwang, im from Los Angelas"she said holding her nose ouch-ing from the pain bumping into Yunho's hard chest.

"oh, Tiffany Hwang, nice name for a beautiful perfect lady " Yunho praised

"oh Thank You, i think u have a very hard chest, my nose might break" she giggled holding her nose. 

"ille take that as a compliment, but please let me see your nose" Yunho ask gently holding her nose

for one second their world stop when their eyes meet not knowing that other people are looking at them,

"*cough.cough*,Yunho Oppa, if u allow can we take OUR girl back" Taeyeon the leader with the other seven girls walk towards Tiffany and Yunho .

Yunho realised and Tiffany pull Yunho's hand away from her nose.

"oh im sorry" Yunho apologize

before Tiffany could answer,the girls already answered for her, "Its okay oppa, we will just take her to her right place if u excuse us"

Yunho bow and shyly walk away from the girls towards the elevator.