Chapter 4

He did heard about her

Tiffany's POV

I open my eyes looking at Jessica still sleeping putting her hand up on the bed board . I smile when i remeber her stories last night. She was actually born at the same hospital as i do in Carlifonia.  And now we both will be living in the same house, same room, same company, same group and so on, so i realise we  actually start to learn more about each other. Im not alone now, i will put these 8 girls on my top important people in life and live my life with them , i smiled alone.

"Yah, Fanyy, why are you smiling?" suddenly without me realising,shes already awake and she even knock me on my forehead.

"ouuuuwww" i smirked and hold my forehead ouching from the pain.

"sorry sorry sorry" she said holding my forehead,rubbing it

Suddenly Taeyeon opened the door and we both look at her,

"You two, get ready we are going to have a practice for our debut" Taeyeon said happily

 

FLASHBACK

Taeyeon was sleeping when her phone rang, she wake up and saw  Manager oppa on the screen so she woke up instantly and cough a little bit,

"Anyeonghasaeyo" she said

"Anyeong, Taeyeon please wake  all the girls i just received a massage from the presiden, you guys will debut in about 3 months more"

" HAAAAAA!?!? Oppa, dont play a joke here" she half shouting,waking Yuri at her side.and even the manager oppa put his phone away from his ear.

"Im not joking, we will talk later , now go wake all the girls, ille be at the basement in an hour" he said ,hanging up the phone.

The leader was so excited ,she shakes Yuri's body hardly , " Tayeon-aa, wae?" Yuri ask still half asleep

"Yuri-aaa, we are debuting soon" she said excitedly still shaking the other girl's body 

Yuri sit excitedly and hold Taeyeon's shoulder, "Seriously? OMG, we must go tell the girls, pali pali"

END OF FLASHBACK

 

back at Jessica and Tiffany's room:

"OMG, Unnie, seriously?" Jessica ask Taeyeon

"Im freaking serious, you two, Get up now and prepare, manager oppa will reach in 1 hour" Taeyeon said and walk to the next room

Jessica cant believe the news she heard instantly turn to Tiffany and shout,

"OH MY GOD , Tiff, u brought us luck, we are debuting at last"

"Omg, im glad if so" they laugh together

"lets get ready"

After a few minutes, few of them are ready and few left. Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon were the last three leaving the dorm. They walk to the lift and pressed the button , the elevator's door opened and so they walk in cheerfully chat and chat. the elevators went down to Super Junior's floor and it opened again when the dancing machine of Super Junior walk in with , Donghae and Siwon. The atmosphere lighted even more when Hyoyeon directly hug Eunhyuk and told them about the news of them debuting . Donghae came near Jessica and congratulate her when Tiffany got isolated without any partner. Siwon was standing right infront of the buttons while she was stuck at the end corner. She obviously can see him though Haesica and Hyohyuk couple are busy with their conversation. 

*tingg* the lift reach the basement and so the two boys walk out with their partner leaving Siwon pressing the open button alone, Tiffany run following her two busy members , Siwon sees no one left so he walk out  , he felt funny with what he saw. Why is she being that nervous. he thought. He walk towards his  shining white Audi R8 . He saw the SNSD girls so he made a small bow showing his three finger claw greet making all the girls gigles.

"Yah, Hyukjae and Donghae, are u going with me or them huh?" he ask the two boys who are actually standing infront of SNSD's van door. All the girls laugh and so Eunhyuk and Donghae slowly walk towards his Audi R8 letting go their girls hand sorrowfully. 

                                                         

The maknae Yoona and Seohyun smirked teasing the two , Hyoyeon and Jessica ,when they finnaly decide to let go their so-called boyfriend and enter the van. 

"Yahh, you two, everyone is excited for the debut practice and you two are busy with your oppas" the leader Taeyeon said looking at the two girls.

"Omg, just because Eeteuk oppa is not there just now, u wanna get all crazy?" Jessica said and put her tongue out at her leader Taeyeon making the leader smirk

Jessica jump in beside Tiffany .

"So what else i didnt know, You and Donghae oppa has something going on, Hyo unnie and Hyukjae oppa, the two leaders and..?" Tiffany ask Jessica

"hahahhah, its just a play Fany-ah, dont take it so serious, we are not allow to date " said Sooyoung who sitted infront of the two

"oh,okay, but if you guys really are dating, no one will knows right?" she curiously ask

The girls all look at her and they laughed at her pureness. They reach the SM building after a few minutes. All the girls went down and walk towards the entrance going inside the elevator .