Chapter 3

He did heard about her

At SNSD dorm:

Tiffany tried putting her thumb on the scanner and shockingly SM is so efficient her, thumb print is accepted sooner then she expected. she walk in the dorm and took out her shoe. walk inside the big hall. the other member standing in a line and welcome her,

"Surprise, Tiffany Hwang, Welcome to your new house" the leader Taeyeon welcome her new member brightly

"Yes, Welcome to your new home, Tiff, today onwards please dont be shy and do treat yourself like our family member. So hyuh shi dae Family" Jessica said opening her hand showing herself and the other members. All the members welcome her brightly like the whole company welcome her.

For the first time after reaching Seoul she is so touch , all the members can see that she almost cry so Jessica ran to her and pull her hand ,

" Come Tiffany, lets go to my room, wait.. I mean OUR room, your new room " Jessica said

"Yahh, who said you can decide where shes sleeping" Sunny said pulling Jessica's shirt from back

"Yaaahhh~~~ Lee Sunkyuuuuuuuu~~ "Jessica shouted and  turn to give an ice cold glare , Sunny slowly released Jessica's back and smirked making all the members laugh including Tiffany. Tiff slowly learn about her new family.

 

At Super Junior dorm:

"Hyung, can you here them laughing and having so much fun with their new member? oh i wish i can join them" Eunhyuk said looking high puting his head on his two hand. Kangin and Leeteuk both gave him a knock on his head waking him from his impossible dream. Presiden Lee Soo Man had warned the boys and the girls to not play at each other's dorm without any reason and not at night especially when both of the group are supposed to rest.

The tall Choi Siwon walk in after putting his shoe on the rack, walking pass the noisy living room where all the other members busy watching movie together. 

"Siwon~ " Heechul call him

"Hyung~ Im tired, im going to take bath and sleep, Goodnight" with his weak voice he answered gaining all the memberes attention

"Whats wrong with Siwon hyung?" ask the caring maknae Cho Kyuhyun

"Do we look like we have any idea?" the members answered synchronisely except Donghae. They live longer then anyone can imagine that they oftenly had the same thing in mind. so they can synchronisely answer everything.

"I heard, he went to meet with the new Trainee at the Parking lot" Donghae said. 

 

FLASHBACK

Donghae walk in the dorm when he suddenly received a text massage from her only ice princess, Jessica.

'Oppa, why is Siwon oppa meeting our new trainee? -Jessica'

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Seriously?" again all the members ask synchronisely, opening their mouth shocked with the news they heard.

"Yea, Jessica text me asking why is Siwon meeting their new trainee"

"Omo, i think Siwon likes her" Heechul guess ,gaining another big "SERIOUSLY?!?!" from the other members.

"i said I THINK you paboe" Heechul said angrily 

Then all the members continue their movie with each other mind busy guessing the reason why Siwon secretly meet Tiffany.

 

Siwon: (HIS POV)

I walk in my room and put my stuff on the table lining up my wallet, my watch and my phone on the table and my bag on the office chair provided at my table by the company. The company are aware about my other comitment to my dad's company so i was provided with my own room with a mini office. 

I took off my shirt and pants ,with only boxer i walk into the toilet outside and took a short bath and walk out with my bath throbe, i went to the kitchen and took a bottle of beer and just when i wanted to enter my room i turn my head to the living room realising that all the members are looking at me doing my buisness all this time. so i told them.

"Im fine, dont worry much" he said 

"You know we are your members right Siwon hyung, you can tell us anything u know" the concern maknae said making me smile and glad joining this group so i smile toward them and walk into my room. i jump on the bed and switch on my macbook. I open my Twitter and received many new mention asking about my schedule, my life and so on. I put my laptop aside and open a book to write a few things before i myself could realise i fall asleep.