“you had given up on me when you turn your back on umma”

Not Now, Not Ever!

Expect the unexpected that’s what they always say and I didn’t believe them but it turns out that I should have, I should have lend my ears to those who cared and are greatly concerned about me but I didn’t, and that was just one of the biggest mistakes I ever did.

One of my biggest mistakes is that I left. I left him behind, I left my whole life for someone who is too precious to loose. That someone is not worth even a billion dollars. His name is Leo. Park Leo Yi Zhixing, my 3 years old son.

Now that were back in Korea, my bubbly son was damn happy to see his homeland but I can see it through his big adorable eyes that something is bothering him, something he doesn’t want to tell me.

He may be bubbly and childish but don’t underestimate this 3 years old because he can be matured as heck. He learned it from me, seeing me all worked up when our conversation leads up to his father. His father that I left behind, oblivious of the fact that he has a son.

 

---------------------

 

It has been a month after Suho found out that Leo was mine and Yixing’s son and I’m pretty much sure everyone in EXO knows about it too.. Suho just can’t keep his mouth shut around s.

Leo and I are at the beach right now having a mother and daughter bonding time, to occupy our weekends. He was throwing rocks against the little waves and kept on giggling on his own.

“what are you giggling about Leo-ah?” the little boy turned me and smile

“the sound that the rock creates when it drops into the water is so cute umma” he giggled again

“aigoo~”

The day continued as we both played in the water enjoying the beautiful day that is until a man or should I say a group of men disturbed our bonding time.

“Alex!” a deep voice shouted from afar.

Looking over the direction of where the voice came from my eyes caught the faces of one particular group that I don’t want to see, not now, not ever.

The group approached us and Yixing was acting odd, he has this look in his eyes I can’t explain.

“why don’t we leave them to talk….. talk as a family” Suho said dragging the other members away, leaving me and Leo with Lay.

Leo knew about Lay, about him being his father and he doesn’t like it a bit.

“what family is that retard Ahjussi talking about?” Leo grumbled as soon as the other EXO was out of sight.

“Our Family Leo-ah” Lay went down to his knees to have the same height as Leo wearing a gentle smile.

“We are not a family Lay A-hju-ssi” the three year old coldly spat while I just stood there watching the two of them.

“its appa to you” Lay tried to joke, standing up from his position and faced me.

“why didn’t you tell me Alex?” he warmly smile, like nothing happened 3 years ago.

“there is nothing to tell” I glared at him

“why are you acting this way Alex~ I have the right to know, im his father”

“you lost that right a long time ago when you turned your back on me for her, remember?” tears where threatening to fall..

A little hand captured mine and softly pulled me away.

“Come on umma that guy is not worth your tears” Leo said as he drag you away from Lay, your former Fiancé.

“I’m still your father Leo and I’m gonna fight for that!” Lay stubbornly shouted.

Leo halted and turns around with the coldest glare he could master.

“come to daddy Leo” Lay opened his arms

“yes, you are my father, your blood runs through my veins but you… you are never gonna be my dad, not now, not ever, not in a million years.. you were never a dad to me because in my dictionary Dad is a ghost’s word”

He turned to me and smile

“come one umma”

Before we could go far Leo halted and turn to Lay for the last time.

 

“you had given up on me when you turn your back on umma”