He and him... No Progress?

Not For Sale!

Sungmin opened his eyes... feel so fresh after the ­long-peaceful-and-comfortable-night...

“huh?” yet, it was his weird morning ever... Cho Kyuhyun was sleeping in sit position while folded his arms....

“he looks manly even in his sleep... ”

oh, what’s that? It wasn’t there last night...” 

Sungmin stared at the thing on Kyuhyun’s lap, it is a sketchbook...

he draws?” somehow, Sungmin had grow his torn-and-tail-with-devil-sweet-smile... Sungmin tried to receive the sketchbook but it was only a light touch that has brought Kyuhyun to the real world in second as he jolted from his sleep... Sungmin shocked and speechless while Kyuhyun blinked his eyes confusedly...

“what? are you running of fever?” Kyuhyun thought Sungmin has a fever since he was flustered with his eyes wide open...

“no, I’m fever-free... just a shock...”

“bad dream?”

“no.. you... what the hell did you woke up like that?! Geez... that nearly makes me die...” Sungmin rubbed his chest, try to ease his beating-hard-heart...

“I thought you were die-free too...” Sungmin pouted at the super-rude-Kyuhyun ...  he even complained about his not-cute-like-his-super-cunning-mom-says...

“you’re not cute!”

“Absolutely, I’m not born to be cute as you are... so, what you want for breakfast?”  hearing the word breakfast, Sungmin’s face who before was like duh-Kyuhyun- no-harm-to-act-cute! changed to drooling-cute-face-that-can-shoot-overwhelming-cuteness!

“I want pudding!”

“something that nobody eats in this house huh...” Kyuhyun mumbled, his mom, his dad and his noona, even him, they are not sweet-toothy-family...

“say something?” Sungmin made I-hear-you-said-something! face...

“please care less... anyway, before I go, need anything? bathroom? Toilet?”

“oh, where are you going?”

“obviously, to buy your pudding... we don’t have any puddings or their sibling-son-daughter-whatsoever...

“I’ll go too!” Sungmin kicked down the blanket, eagerly want to go with Kyuhyun...

“with your cripple?”

“what? I still can hop with one leg... no worries...”

“rejected... just rest...”

“wait! It easier if I go too...”

“what is so easy to have half-handicap to follow you around?”

sooooooo Rude! I mean that way I can straight go to my apartment...” Sungmin whined... he just wants to eat Kyuhyun’s-pudding-treat and go home as soon as possible...

“oh, newbie-cripple is planning to be home alone?”

“yah! I still can walk!”

“you mean hopping?”

“what wrong with you? enough, call me a cab...” Sungmin voice was like a-wifey-that-sulking-with-her-hubby....  but that voice melted Kyuhyun’s heart...

“Sungmin...”

“what?!” hearing his name rolled by Kyuhyun’s tongue made his wifey-sulk going worst...

“just stay here... I know where your place is and I’m gonna pack your need...” somehow, his wary was hiding behind the calm face... it was unbeknown to Sungmin who in fume now... and before Sungmin goes cute-to-extreme-where-he-has-no-power-to-resist Kyuhyun immediately escape...  Sungmin gritted his teeth in mad to see the closed door...

“rude! Insensitive! Who is crippled? Me?? the hell! It’s not forever! Am I so special to be treated like trash! wait! How did he knows my place?” while he was complaining to self, the phone was ringing... his eyes averted from his sprained leg to the phone on the nightstand... he picked the call...

[Kyu!!!! my baby...]

“oh, ma’am... sorry, this is Sungmin~ your baby’s babysitter...”

[Sungmin! you’re there this early? Where is my adorable son?]

“adorable? I still wondering which parts of him is worth to adore? He’s so rude!”

[uh, I smell something is burning... what happen?]

“it’s a long story ma’am”              

[really? I don’t have much time, so make it short...]

“I fell-he saved me-I stayed over for night-just now I wanna go home-he refused to send me-refused to call a cab for me-he went to buy me a pudding-leave me alone here...”

[Kyuhyun did what? oh dear....]

From the other side, faintly, Sungmin heard something like dear! Kyu baby went to buy pudding for Sungmin!

[Sungmin...]

“yes ma’am..” she’s back!

[you are so lucky!]

“really? How?” however, Mr. Cho only replied with a giggle...

[my kyu would never go to buy a pudding, this is rare! Hmm, try to be demanding, use tear as the side effect! That definitely work out...  ]

“work out for what??” but only a beep sound can be heard on the line... the line was cut off...

“damn! this family is weird... but I guess he’s a good guy...” Sungmin smiled to see his leg was bandaged neatly...

 

 “hmm!!nyomnyomnyomnyomnyom??” Sungmin  asked when-can-I get-back-to-my-place as his mouth is filled with his lunch... staring at Kyuhyun who sat on the couch while holding the sketchbook that he saw earlier...

“freak...” that’s all he got from superb-annoyed-Kyuhyun-to-witness-Sungmin’s-freak-manner.... he continued to sketch, ignoring the cheeks-puffed-Sungmin...

“yah! do you hear me? I was asking you!”

“yeah right... I only hear you chomping your food... but if you mean to ask when will I send you back, only when you are not crippling anymore...”  Sungmin pouted to the extreme...

“you know, I’m not a spoiled brat like you... I need to work and I still can work with my cripple leg... I can’t waste my time be a lazy bum....”

“didn’t my mom pay you handsomely? Even though it’s me who taking care of you now...”

“wait a minute! Did I ask you to do this?”

“do you think I’m a heartless person to let someone who can’t stand properly to live alone? “

“huh? playing loving-and-caring are you? but  I’m not somebody to you... I’m just a mere babysitter that your mom hired...”

“why are we arguing about this?”

“because I want to go back!”

“why? Someone is waiting you there? Your girlfriend?”

“no----one....” Sungmin sighed, his apt was so quiet and no one to argue with, unlike here...

“just stay here... I don’t want something bad happen to you then I got all the blames... your leg probably need a week to heal... till then, be obedient and behave well... if you want anything, just say it...”

“tch! Heartless-gentle-guy!”

“is that a compliment?” Kyuhyun smirked, giving Sungmin and irked feeling...

“whatever...”

 

Day by day passed... apparently, Sungmin already can walk normally, but sometimes, the pain is barely can be feel when he walk too much... he already resigned of his previous job... to be exact, he was fired... but he doesn’t give a damn about it... the break  is almost to the end, and he can always hunt for another job...

“sooooooo bored...” he sighed... Kyuhyun barely at the house... always busy with his secret summer project...

“what are you doing here?” Sungmin jolted to hear the voice that recently makes his heart race...

he wonder when he started feeling that way? Was it because he always observes how Kyuhyun gently treat his swollen leg as he can see Kyuhyun from above? Was it when Kyuhyun always keep him company when he was having a dinner? Was it from the electroshock touch that coming from Kyuhyun when they barely brushed their skin to each other? Whatever the reason is it, Sungmin know, it’s no good to his heart...

“uh... nothing, just mesmerize by your mom’s garden....”

“must be bored right?” Sungmin gasped...  

am I transparent?”

“you must be thinking, am I easy to read?” Sungmin gasped again because Kyuhyun is totally right!

“the answer is, yes... everything is write on you face...” Kyuhyun over confidently said...

“don’t be so cocky...”

“have you eaten?” Sungmin nodded, it almost five, of course he had his lunch already-and-alone...  but he was too lazy to change his bored-mode to ­snarky-mode...  a single nod will do..

“I’m done for today, want to go somewhere?” Sungmin frowned... Kyuhyun is super-awfully-nice today...

“say, what you had for your lunch?”

“does it matter now?”

“somehow, yes... you turned to be Mr. Nice Guy and it gives me a goosebumps... maybe you eat something you shouldn’t eat?”

“the offer is open for three minutes...”

Tick tock tick....

“can I drive?”

 

 “Yayyyyyy!!!!!” once he pulled the handbrake on, Sungmin leapt out with joy, running down to the place that looks so yellow, a sunflower field... leaving Kyuhyun behind, still in deep shock due to Sungmin driving skill... killer skill...?

“what a child... does he thinks he still ten?”

It is a windy day... Kyuhyun walked slowly, letting his body to move against the wind as his eyes keeps gazing at Sungmin’s back... and when Sungmin turned his back, the view was too enticing for Kyuhyun to avert or blink his eyes...

Sungmin’s silky hair is dancing with the wind,

Sungmin’s fingers run beautifully through his hair,

Sungmin’s gaze is shining excitedly,

Sungmin’s lip curved into a pure smile,

Sungmin’s cheeks are glowing in pinkish color,

Sungmin’s voice sweet is echoing...


“this is a nice place right?!” Sungmin blinked innocently and grinned foolishly... oblivious to the fact that Kyuhyun was petrified by the rare view in front of him...

“Kyuhyun?”  Kyuhyun closed the gap within them, his body is super-close-with-Sungmin and this is Sungmin’s you-make-my-heart-race situation..

By each second, Kyuhyun is getting closer and closer... tempted by the cute pouted lip that belong to the lad in front of him...

By each second, Sungmin’s eyes are gradually near to close... anticipating his lip to be pressed against Kyuhyun’s....

stay still my heart, don’t jump out yet...”

Sungmin consoled his heart that wants to commit suicide-by-activating-the-self-exploded-mode...

It was unexpected thing to happen when what he received wasn’t a kiss, but a soft blow of air on his eye... he opened his eyes  and narrowed them as they were asking some explanation... not that he disappointed that he didn’t get the kiss...

“I just blew off some dust that got on your eyelashes...” Sungmin bit his lips...  oh well, he is obviously frustrated with how thing turned right now, the kiss was replaced with a blow-that-ruin-his-sweet-moment-to-get-a-kiss-from-person-that-made-his-heart-did-a-flip!

And there was an awkward air revolving around them....

“do whatever you want then we go back... I drive, or else, we will be ended in hospital bed...”

“my mood has die, let’s just go back...”Sungmin dashed to the car, mumbling something like stupid Kyuhyun! Stupid dust!

Kyuhyun sighed aloud... he didn’t mean to ruin it, he wants to be sure first and it’s not the right time yet although he has keep these unbearable feeling from the first time he laid his eyes on Sungmin...

So when is the right time? Well, it will be right when their feeling are mutual... they aren’t now?

 

 

 

 

A/N: hi you  

okie~ the thrid part... i think there still have another 3 or 4 part... oh my minnie! i thought i can make it one shot but it's not posibble!