Party time!!!! Fear the almighty Key!

Bromance turned to Romance!

Heeeey guys so I decided to update the party chapter today!!!! And sorry I didn't update earlier but yeah we got back kinda late from the trip and then I had to go to school then next day :( but yeah I'm pretty excited for this chapter and I hope you guys are to so without further ado here's the party chapter!!!!!

__________________________________________

Woohyun's P.O.V. 

Ive been staying at Sunggyu hyungs house since last night and I feel kinda bad for free loading but hyung refuses to let me go back to that hell hole. Tonight is Keys party!! Well actually it's in 20 minutes but yeah!! Me and Gyu are getting dressed for the party and adding a touch of make up that would make sungjong very proud!!

Gyu is wearing red skinny jeans that look really good on him! Wait did I just seriously think that?? Anyways he's wearing a black button up shirt with the first two buttons ed with his shelves rolled up to his elbows! His hair is styled like he just rolled out of bed with works with his hair nicely! 

As for me I'm wear tight black skinny jeans that I think show off my legs nicely!! I'm also wearing a white button up shirt with my favorite blazer over it! I have my hair styled up so you can see my forehead! And the both of us are just wearing eyeliner! I think we look hot if I do say so myself!! 

I look at the clock and I see we have ten minutes until we have to be at Keys place! Good thing he loves in gyus neighborhood!! "Woohyun-ah are you sure you want to go I mean if you're still feeling pain I can tell Key that we can't make it?!" Gyu says to me as he walks into his bathroom where I am currantly residing. "Gyu hyung I told you I'm fine and plus you know Key would kill us if we didn't go to this party!!" 

I said to him with a playful smile hanging on my lips! He smiles back at me with worry still in his eyes! He's always been such a worry wort over me! I find it to be endearing where as his last boyfriend,that dumb prick, hated it so much that he broke up with him for it. -____- I always hated that guy.

"Are you-" "Yes I'm sure Gyu now let's go or we'll be late!" I say as I drag him out of the bathroom and down the stairs to his car! "By umma we'll be back later!!" I shout out to his mom who has always threaded me like her own son! "Alright boys have fun don't get to crazy!!" She says back with a smirk on her face! 

Aish this woman is so playful for her age!! I continue to drag Sunggyu to his car! I turn back to look at him to see a pout on his plump pink lips! "What are you pouting at now??" I ask him having trouble hiding my smile! "You didn't let me put shoes on." He deadpans and sure enough when I look down he's not wearing any shoes!

I look back up with a blush on my face as I let go of his wrist so he can go put on his shoes! 

Sunggyu's P.O.V,

We finally arrive at Keys house and I still haven't stopped teasing woohyun about not letting me put on my shoes earlier!! "YAAAH hyung it's not funny anymore!" He's says with a huge pout it looks like it hurts!! And I can't help but laugh more! And if it's even possible his pout grows bigger!! 

"Awwww are the love birds having a lovers quarrel??" We hear a very familiar voice say. "Yaah shut it Howon you know we aren't dating!" Woohyun says with a snear to our good friend hoya! "Yaah you know I hate being called Howon unless it's by my perfect wonderful baby Dino!!!" >:P 

we both give him this look that says "you're whipped-___-" "Heeey don't you dare give me that look I'm not whipped!!" Hoya tries to defend his dignity! "Hobear where are you I want more candy!!!!" We here a Dino call in the distance! "Oh but my gummed angle you don't want a tummy ache do you??" "But hoooobeaaaaar!!!!" "Alright alright I'm coming my sweet angle!!" Pffft not whipped my !! 

Me and woohyun turn to each other and start laughing at how stupid hoya truly is!!! "Ok everyone it's time for the first party game!!" And I wouldn't be surprised if it was truth or dare "we are going to play ..... truth or dare!!!!" See what did I tell you!! "Ok everyone get into a circle and woohyun Sunggyu don't be sissies and pick a couple of dares for once!!" Key says to us as soon as we walk past to go to his living room!

its been a good ten minutes into the game and things haven't gone out of hand yet but I feel something will happen soon!

"Woohyun truth or dare?" Keys asks with a smirk on his face! Oh god this can't be good. "Dare!" Woohyun says and Keys smirk grows! "I dare you to...... make out with Sunggyu hyung!!" He says as he stands up and points at me with a triumphant grin!! Holy I knew this was coming. Woohyun turns to me and asks me with his eyes if this is ok with me! 

I just nod my head and he comes over to sit a little closer to me. I feel his hand slide to the back of my neck as he brings me in closer! I gulp nervously because I would have never thought of kissing woohyun before! 

Third person's P.O.V. 

Woohyun pulls Sunggyu so close that their noses brush together. They anxiously look into each other's eyes before Sunggyu closes the gap between them. At first it's a gentil start so they get use to each other. Then things start to heat up when woohyun the bottom of sunggyus lips to ask for entrance. 

Sunggyu quickly accepts and soon their tounges are engaged in a slow sensual dance! Sunggyus hands fly up to grab Woohyuns hair with one hand and the front of his shirt with the other! Things start to get more heated when woohyun slips his free arm around sunggyus waist to bring him closer!!

the kiss is almost unbarably perfect in every way! Neither of them have ever felt this way with a kiss before and it was just magical!! They honestly didn't want to stop not even to breath! But soon the need for air was over powering and they had to pull away! When they pulled away they were still connected by a strand of saliva!

They were still so close that their noses were brushing! They had their eyes closed in pure bliss! Neither wanting to open their eyes to the reality they would soon have to face!

_____________________________

YAAAAAAY!!! So that's the end if the chapter and I hope you guys like it!!!! I love you guys!!!!