Live with me part2

Bromance turned to Romance!

Heeey sorry guys I got home really late the other night and then I kinda forgot I was going to update the rest later so here the the second part of yesterday's update I hope you enjoy!!!

_________________

Sunggyu's P.O.V.

"woohyun? WOOHYUN ANSWER ME!!!" I yelled into my phone scaring the crap out of my mom. "Sunggyu dear what's wrong why are you yelling? Did something happen to woohyunie??" She asked with worry in her tone. I'm so scared that something happened to him! I need to get to him right now!

"umma I'm going to go check on him I don't know what happened but I have a really bad feeling!" I said in a rush then I ran out of the store me and my umma were in and started running all the way to Woohyuns house. 

"Please be ok you idiot!" I say under my breath as I run to his front door! It's a good thing woohyun lives close by to the store we were at just now. I take out the spare keys that woohyun gave me and unlock the door! I run upstairs to his room and I try to open the door. 

"Crap it's lock! HOLD ON WOOHYUN HYUNGS HERE!" I go back as far as I can go and then I slam my body into the door! Thank god it gave way very easily! I rush into his room to see him laying on the ground covered in his own blood with his phone hanging by his finger tips!

"WOOHYUN OH GOD WOOHYUN!!" I yell with tears already streaming down my face! I fall onto my knees next to his body and cardle him in my arms! "Woohyun hey woohyun open your eyes please hyung is here hyung is here to save you please woohyun please!" I cry with a sob and I start to his face!

"hmm...." He starts to stir a little bit! "Woohyun-ah??" "H-hyung-g?" He finally opened his eyes! Thank you what ever great force is out there!! I start to cry a lot harder than before. "Yes woohyunie hyung is here yes it's me I'm here!" I lift him a little higher so I can hug him tightly.

"hyung it hurts!" He said weakly I know he doesn't mean the hug he means the beating probably from his stupid drunk of an appa. "Hey can you try to sit up for me woohyun?" He nodded his head slowly and when he was at a good angle I lifted him up and gently out him on his bed.

then I got to work. I rushed around grabbing as much of his stuff as I could and packing it away into various bags. "H-hyung what a-are you d-doing?" He gave me this questioning look. "Shhh it's ok I'm taking you away from here!" I said firmly to let him know I was serious. 

"But hyung where will I live if you aren't letting me live here anymore?" Ahh this pabo "silly woohyunie you will live with me!" 

_________________

ok I know it's very short but it's a continuation of yesterday's update!! I hope you all like it and don't worry the party chapter will be coming up soon!!! I love you all!! And to be honest I'm surprised people actually subscribe to this fic it's really awful!! Anyways I'll try to update very soon!! Also I'm going on a school this soon so I won't be able to update at the end of April!! But I get back home on gyus birthday!! YAAAAY!! So I'll try to update on his birthday if we don't get back too late!! Alright I should stop now so yeah bye for now!!!