Stupid bullies

Bromance turned to Romance!

Heyy guys so I'm back with an update and I'll try to update more often but I can't grantee that:( but anyways thank you so much for waiting for me even though this isn't worth waiting for I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I hope it can make up for the time I've been away I LOVE YOU GUYS

No ones P.O.V.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu walk threw the front doors of their school. As soon as they walk in all the girls and boys at the school start talking about them. About 90% of their school thinks they're dating because they act like a couple all the time. They are always holding hands, arguing like a couple, hugging like a couple, feeding each other, etc. 

and they've given up in trying to tell everyone that they are just friends. As they walk farther into the school on the way to their class room a boy named Key stops them. "Hey woohyun-ah Sunggyu hyung!" The boy named key says with a huge smile climbing into his face.

"oh god I know that look, you're having another party aren't you?" Sunggyu asks a little scared. Key is always having parties since his parents are always in business trips. Don't get Sunggyu wrong key has really fun parties but they always somehow get out of hand. 

And the last time key gave someone the look he is giving Sunggyu and woohyun right now they had to make up during truth or dare. It wasn't a bad thing the two people are dating now! In case you were wondering those two people are hoya and Dongwoo! Two very good friends of Sunggyu and woohyun since middle school.

"Of course I am and of course the famous couple of the school just hasss to be invited!" Key replied with a sickeningly sweet smile. It was almost pure evil. "Key me and Gyu hyung are not dating how many times must we tell you and the WHOLE school! Aigoo no one ever listens." Woohyun said with a pout playing in his plump lips.

"are you coming or not nam." -_______- key said a little annoyed now

"Yes we'll come to your party I know for certain that we are both probably free! So when is it?" Sunggyu asks still scared but a little more curious now (OHH IM CURIOUS YEAAAAH) "it will be this Saturday at 6 don't be late you two I expect you to be there!!!" Key said with his smile returning to his face! "Don't worry we will be!" Woohyun said with a smirk on his lips this time. "Arasso I'll be heading to class now I'll see you guys Saturday!!" Key said before skipping away to his class.

"Why are we friends with him again?" Woohyun asks as he turns to Sunggyu and puts an arm around his waist. Sunggyu is use to this by now so he doesn't shove him away. "Because he's funny and is a great friend you little nam!" Sunggyu says with a mockingly sweet smile!

woohyun laughs off the comment and they start watching to their class again. Just as they were about to open the door a boy around the same height as woohyun bumps into Sunggyu knocking him to the ground. Sunggyu looks up and isn't surprised to see jiyoung is the one to have knocked him down.

this boy has been bullying Sunggyu since elementary school and his bullying has gotten worse over the years. But Sunggyu sees no point in telling a teacher about it because no matter what jiyoung will continue bullying him. Besides he has woohyun to help him.

speaking of which woohyun helps him off the floor before turning to jiyoung. "What the man you didn't have to knock him over like that!" Woohyun said with his face Turing red with anger. "Hmm what do you mean I was just putting your dearest Gyu in his place!" Jiyoung replys with the biggest smirk ever.

woohyun is this close to punching him in the face when Sunggyu drags him into the classroom OMO and to their seats in the back. Sunggyu may be an aA student but he never really paid attention. He was just really smart.

"Hyung why didn't you let me sock that stupid jerk in the face he deserves it!" Woohyun said with steam coming out of his ears. "Because woohyun I don't want you to have a bad reputation just because of me." Sunggyu said while looking down. Woohyun grabbed sunggyus chin to make him lift his head and look him straight in the eyes. 

"Kim Sunggyu you mean to world to me you are my best friend and I can always count on you. I would of anything for you and don't you ever doubt it you hear me?" Woohyun said very sternly. Sunggyu nodded his head with a smile and pulled woohyun into a bone crushing head. 

"Thank you woohyunie! I love you very much!" Sunggyu whispered into Woohyuns ear. Woohyun smiled his 1000 watt smile! 

___________

well I hope you've enjoyed this it's very short I know but it's all I could think if for now!!!! I love you guys and I hope to update soon!! Bye for now!!! <333333333333