Bromance!!

Bromance turned to Romance!

HEYYYY IM FINALLY UPDATING WOOHOOO!! I hope you all like it

___________________

 

Sungggyu's P.O.V.

Hey there everyone!! My name is Kim Sunggyu! I'm a junior in high school! I'm not athletic AT ALL!! Not that popular I have a close nit group of friends! One AMAZING best friend I have known FORVER! And I'm one of the smartest people in my school! I have a good family life and have no serious past problems of my own! Except that I started school a year late from not talking to anyone. I never talked when I was little only at my house. But there was one person I would whisper everything to. I'm 17 years old, I should be a senior as you can guess. My best friend is Nam Woohyun. 

We've been through everything together. Including me finding out I was gay. He stood right by me and helped me tell my family and our other close friends. I love him so much. He's like a brother I never had. (I have an older sister) he was the little boy I whispered to until middle school when I actually talked out loud. He was very proud of me! I met Woohyun first day of pre school. He was a bouncy uppie little boy. 

I thought he was annoying for the first hour of schoo. But then some kids started making fun of me because I didn't talk and I was the oldest. He stood up for me however in the end we both ended up in time out. I look back and laugh at how we became the best of friends. We stuck to each other like glue. 

We still do of course we're by each others sides every single day! And I'm never bored or annoyed by seeing him all the time! I love it!! We can talk about anything and everything! He helps me find guys aswell! I laugh at that too! He knows how to make me feel ten times better, like I can never be sad ever. 

our other friends compare us to a married couple. Or they say we have such a nice bromance! And whenever he gets a girlfriend or I get a boyfriend our friends (Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong) always say "your cheating on each other!" or "does (Sunggyu/woohyun) know about this?" or this one which is my favorite "trouble in paradise?". 

We get a kick out of it everytime!! Talking about this for some reason makes me think of Woohyuns family. They aren't so nice and peachy like mine. His parents unlike mine hate me. My parents absolutely adore woohyun my mom always asks if he can be her son instead! She never serious about switching us but she really wants to adopt him. 

His parents think I'm the spone of the devil because I'm gay and I was somewhat mute when I was younger. Its not like they care for his safety. It's more like they care about their image. It sickens me. He's not the smartest either so their on his case for that (again image purposes) but he's amazing at soccer and singing! 

He wants to be a music teacher like me! We want to teacher together but his parents have his future planned out for him. He's not doing it that's for sure they want him to work in a tight spaces cubical. Are they stupid WOOHYUN IS VERY CLAUSTROPHOBIC!! They don't even know that. 

They have left him places before. Treated him like . That's why he's always at my house. This is his true home. Home is where the people that love you and you love are. They don't love him. But I do and so does my family. Ughhh I'm getting so angry talking about his stupid parents. The only thing they did right was give him life. 

Im just glad he can still be happy! That pretty much all I can do for him now! 

"HEYY SUNGGYU HYUNG HURRY UP WE'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" I heard woohyun yell from probably my kitchen eating everything he can! "OK I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN ITS NOT LIKE IT'S THE FIRST TIME....AND DINT EAT ALL OF OUR FOOD NAM FREAKING WOOHYUN!!" "HEINEHUNEUNEBDNJNDH!!" H answered back probably with his face stuffed with food. Man I love this guy. What would I do without him? Well I can tell you I wouldn't get into trouble! 

___________________________

so that's the first chapter I hope you guys like it please subscribe and comment!! I'll try to update soon!!