TEENFINITE

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ⅸ. TEENFINITE

 

"You know each other?" Niel was shocked, disbelief written all over his face.

"Sure." Sungjong smiled happily.

"Dae~bak!"

We all laughed at Niel's behavior.

"Minsoo hyung!" Someone shouted from the hallway. "Hyung, why didn't you wait?!?" A boy with black hair and blue highlights stood in front of our classroom, his hands on his knees.

"Why, Changhyun? You were busily flirting with other girls!" The called boy made his way towards a dark brown haired boy.

"Jonghyun.."

"Tsk." The latter turned his head away from Changhyun. "Go away."

"Stop being jealous over every little thing!" He threw his hands in the air. "She just asked me about our homework for tomorrow!"

Jonghyun's face flushed a deep red. "D-don't lie!"

"Yah~" Changhyun whined but back-hugged him. "I can only love a babo like you~" he laughed. For everyone's surprise, the taller turned around and pecked his lover's lips. As soon as this confidence came, it disappeared. "A really cute babo." the older stated giggling, then kissed him full on the lips.

"Stop the drama!" Minsoo hyung was almost exploding. "I hate it when you're all lovey dovey!"

"Oppa~" I grinned. It was a funny story between us. And just like that he reacted and groaned.

He glared at me while saying, "I told you more than thousand times not to call me that!"

My grin grew wider (if that was even possible). "But you're my oppa~ or should I call you dongsaeng~?" I bit my lips, preventing myself from laughing.

"I can blackmail you!" Minsoo hyung also grinned. And he was right.

"I don't like you anymore." I pouted and earned a peck on my lips from Myungsoo. You could feel the awkwardness that was in the air. Another two familiar faces entered the scene.

"Uhm." Byunghun cleared his throat. "I don't know, if we're interrupting something..."

Chanhee held his hand and grinned like an idiot at me. "So, you're dating?" He blinked with his eyes, trying to act all cute.

Myungsoo played along, smiling his I-know-I'm-sweet smile and wrapped his arms from behind around my waist. "Yes, right Yeollipop?"

Sungjong turned his head and looked with shock in his eyes at us.

"I told you not to use this name!" Pouting (it was all an act to let disappear my best friend's face of my mind), I tried to unwrap Myungsoo's arms from me (with obviously no avail).

"Now you know, how it feels like!" Minsoo laughed.

"Myung, oppa is mean~" I didn't stop pouting and hugged him back.

"What a kid you are." he snickered.

"Yah! You're also mean to me!" I entangled my arms from him, turned around and hugged my best friend. "Jjo~ong~" I whined. It was an act out of reflex.

"Shh. They only tease you because you're so cute." I could hear all of them laugh.

"By the way, how do you know each other?" Just when I was about to answer Niel's question, the bell rang, signalling everyone that the lunch break has started.

"Let's go eat and then talk!" Chanhee shouted after running with Byunghun along the school hall to the canteen.

"Come." Minsoo hyung gestured to the door.

Everyone was watching us, but I thought their hungry stomachs took over them because they exited the room almost as fast as the couple.

 

We all were gathered around a big table (to fit everyone) with our food after 25 minutes.

"So, back to the question~" Niel smiled.

"Oh, yeah." Sungjong gulped his food and smiled as well.

 

'Maybe ... I'm jealous of Niel because ... of ...'

 

I didn't want to end this thought, so I turned my attention to the conversation and my food. I shoved a full spoon of it in my mouth and munched it.

"It's because of my hyung's." My best friend his hair off his forehead.

 

'What a diva.'

 

I chuckled lightly and finished eating the food. "Sunggyu h-.. I mean Sunggyu oppa and Minsoo oppa are friends since a long time. And because of that, sometimes we'd have met and played together." This was so long ago. "But apparently we lost contact. He moved away with the others and so we didn't meet each other." I looked at Minsoo hyung. "So, what's your reason for being here?"

"You don't know?" Changhyun asked irritated.

"What?" Sungjong asked back.

"Ugh. Maybe Sunggyu hyung should tell you." Jonghyun scratched nervously the back of his neck.

"What do you hide?" I raised an eyebrow at his suspicious behavior. Something was fishy. "Don't tell me, something happened to them?" I raised yet another eyebrow. If I couldn't stand a thing it was being left in the dark.

"No, it's nothing like that, indirectly." Minsoo said calm.

"But it sounds just like someone got hurt!" I huffed, fearing the news.

 

'What if someone's in the hospital?!?'

 

"Hey, calm down." Myungsoo wrapped his arm around my shoulders and let my head rest on his right shoulder. "So, you were saying..?"

Minsoo hyung took a piece of paper out of his pocket. "Here."

I snapped it out of his hands, hesitantly, my heart fastened its pace. I trembled. I felt the tears forming in my eyes.

"At  first, let's take a look at it." Sungjong's voice was soft. He placed his hands on mine and opened the white paper with me. As the content was revealed, I gasped in shock.

"Omona!" My voice was louder than I expected it to be. "OMONA!" I squeaked stunned. My eyes were big and the tears started running.

"H-hey..." Sungjong wiped the tears away. "It's n-not so bad, r-right?" He lied and I felt him trembling as well. My arms wrapped themselves around his body on their own. I knew he'd cry even worse than me. And so he did. I looked again at the exposed information about our friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter