Some happiness

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XVI. Some happiness

 

"You're strong."

I was lying on a bed, my doctor on my right and my favourite hyung on my left. The latter came after Myungsoo called for him. He didn't hesitated and ran with me on his back to my home. And because he had a sense of my thinking (knowing I wouldn't have wanted to wake up in the hospital again), I woke up in my shared room with Sungjong.

"I didn't expect you to wake up that soon. You sure have more than thousand angles watching over you." Jinyoung hyung stated as a matter of fact.

I scribbled something on the block Chaejin hyung gave me in the hospital. "I know. Probably there are more than a million of them only waiting for me to get hurt, so they can help me."

Seyong hyung hit my head. "Nonsense!"

I rubbed the spot he hurt me and flashed him a grin.

"Sometimes, I ask myself whose kid you are." Chuckling, the doctor beyond us three pinched my cheeks, squeezed them and let them go to bring some things out of his bag. "I've different things for you. It depends on how you're feeling." He explained the medicine: one for nausea, one for a headache, one for pain on the body, one for a cold(which I still had a bit) and one for rest when I wanted to sleep peacefully.

I nodded all the time, showing that I listened him and recognized his little speech.

"Don't forget: Do not overdo it with the medicine. Keep yourself always to the maximum, or you'll pass out again." Jinyoung hyung demanded. "Your body is weak, weaker than it ever was before. If you don't stop forcing yourself too much, you'll be in coma where your rips can heal without any problems." We sighed, tired of this matter.

"I think everyone already got this."

"If you don't want to know everything about your health, I'll let you die slowly and painfully." The doctor shrugged, blinking a few times.

"Don't say things like this!" Seyong hyung was upset.

"You two are so childish."

"As if you are an all-grown man." They rolled their eyes.

"Then let's get over this and have fun!" I smiled, knowing that deep inside of me I needed distraction more than anything else. "Let's make a movie marathon. I want to watch all those horror movies you bought last month, hyung!"

"You're afraid of those things, Yeol." My hyung was the one who needed to calm me down and hug me so I could've slept for a few hours.

"It doesn't matter. It'll be funny!" I clapped my hands and looked at him with my big doe eyes.

"NO!" He turned away.

I smirked. "Or ... Should I ... Speak ... ?" I faked coughing the life out of me and there my favourite hyung was on my side, clutching onto my hand.

He glared at me but his gaze softened when he looked right into my eyes. He let his other hand run through his hair frustrated. "I hate you."

This was all I wanted. I pulled on his hand and hugged him, breathing in his scent.

'Smells like home.'

"Thank you." I whispered into his shoulder.

Seyong hyung pushed me lightly back and eyed me, his eyes twitching. "Another word and everything's cancelled again."

Strict and serious. Yeah, I definitely loved my hyung.

 

 

 

My hand found his, our hands fitted each other. Not like I wished it to be but it was a nice feeling.

"I'll be your knight."

He was serious and I loved it. But I didn't want to be a burden.

"You're not a burden. I'll do it from the bottom of my heart."

My heart was warm, it felt like his words embraced my cold self. Nevertheless, I knew there was still something behind his acting and I was determined to find that out. Why was he afraid anyway?

'With me as his friend there's no need to be afraid of anything.'

"I'll keep in mind what Jinyoung hyung told me."

'When did they talk with each other?' I tilted my head in confusion.

"When you were sleeping he told me because he remembered me."

I smiled. "D-did he..." My voice gave in, so I tried it again and voiced out my thoughts, "Did he t-told you every-thi-thing?" I was satisfied that I could manage to say one full sentence.

He cupped my face, locked our eyes and pecked my lips. "You didn't forget the punishment, right?"

I shook my head, feelings overwhelming me.

"Then stop speaking..", his lips met mine again and it was sweet and soft and warm and I melted under his touch, "..or I'll get further than our last make out session." He smirked, my lips. I parted them and soon his tongue was shoved into my cavern. He on my tongue and if this was how it felt like when I on his last time - god, let my life depend on this! He stopped himself, saliva visible on his chin (and of course also on mine).

"Do you want that?"

Suddenly, Sungjong's smile flashed in front of my eyes. My heart missed a beat and I was left with a bad feeling. I was definitely too emotional these days!

I shut my eyes close and shook my head. 'Sungjong.. I'm sorry..'

"Get away from those thoughts, my love."

He wrapped his arms around me, the warmth of his body taking over me. My hands rested on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat and it was blowing away the pain little by little. I sighed in content, he sure had a calming effect.

Tranquil and gentle. Yeah, I definitely loved my boyfriend aka friend with benefits.

 

 

 

"What movie first?" Sungjong cheered.

Dongwoo blinked, terrified of the horror that'd come. "C-can't we.." His bottom lip was trembling. He was scared just like me, but he was way worse. But Hoya was there to let those whimper disappear.

"No." I grinned. "I want to watch them!"

The doorbell rang, I didn't have a clue of who was coming over.

"Yay! Changhyun's here~" The smile didn't vanish and Sungjong hummed happily, skipping to the door. As the door was opened I heard all their voices.

"Everything's alright." Myungsoo said, but he was trembling himself.

I smiled bitterly. "Shouldn't I-i be the o-ne say-saying it?"

I turned my head towards him, his eyes pie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter