Cele..brating? (+surprise)

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: First warning for the surprise (marked in red).)

 

 

X. Cele..brating?

 

"Hey, stop it now. Or do you want to kill my man?"

I rolled my eyes at Woohyun's remark but snuggled closer to his body nonetheless. "I missed him! We missed him!"

"Yeah, we know." Dongwoo's voice ringed through my ears.

"And we're sorry." This was Hoya.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"I feel like your appa." Sunggyu hyung laughed.

"You're their appa, in a weird way." Minsoo hyung joined him.

"And who's our eomma?" Sungjong asked with sparkle in his eyes.

 

'I thought, he's asleep.'

 

"Weren't you sleeping?"

"Nope~ back to my question." he pouted.

"I'm here, my baby!" Woohyun sing-sang. He back-hugged Sunggyu hyung and ripped off our arms from his boyfriend by the way. "And I don't appreciate this cuddle thing with my possession."

"Did you just call me a 'thing'?" They always had been like this.

 

'Always. Are they going to stay forever by my side?'

 

"Sure!" Woohyun exclaimed happily.

I was startled. And then I realized that he just answered Sunggyu hyung's question. I sighed but then my mind went to Sunggyu hyung again and thousand questions were spinning around my head. "Didn't you want to come over? And when did you arrive? Are our parents at home? Where will you sleep? Are you going to our school? Do yo-.."

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down, Yeol!" The oldest cut me off mid-sentence. "One by one, yes, we get going later. We arrived just now. Yeah, I think so. Let's discuss this afterwards. We'll go with you till my issues aren't in the way anymore." He took a deep breath and flashed his cheeky smile at me. Just then I noticed his eyes. They were ... weird?

"What happened to your eyes?" Sungjong asked before I could and we both gasped.

"That's another story." he said nervously.

"Is it embarrassing?"

"Kind of?" he blinked.

I smiled. Even with those eyes, he was still my beautiful appa aka hyung, that I treasured like everyone in my little world.

"Okay, then we need to get going~" I looked behind me. Myungsoo stood there, obviously awkward with everything. I went back to him and smiled. "Come, Soosoo." I took his hand and was about to move, but he held me back.

"Get on." He pointed at his back and grinned, maybe because I gave him a nickname.

 

'I really like him.'

 

I sprang on his back and his strong arms held my legs. I looked at everyone's faces, some surprised, some amused by my action.

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Shall we go?"

"Yeah, I think so." Sunggyu hyung eyed me before saying, "Come on guys!" He took Woohyun's hand just like Chunji held Byunghun's hand. Hoya had an arm around Dongwoo's shoulders and Changhyun had his arms around Jonghyun's waist. Minsoo was walking next to Sunggyu hyung and Niel and Sungjong were having a conversation. I didn't understand what they were saying.

"Why.." Myungsoo broke the silence between us. "..does Minsoo hyung get angry when you call him 'oppa'?"

I recalled the memory. "When we were young I pretended not to get it right to call every hyung of mine 'hyung'. This went on till primary school." I chuckled.

"Why?" he giggled.

"Once, I heard Sungjong saying that he wanted to be called 'oppa' I was determined to call him this."

"But you called only your hyungs 'oppa'. Why not Sungjong?" he asked, curious I think.

"Well...I was flustered. He's my dongsaeng after all. And because I love to tease my hyungs I just called the elders like this." I rested my head on his shoulder, smiling.

"You're silly." he laughed. "You don't make sense."

I faked a sniff. "Why are you always a bad boy when we're together?"

"Because ... mhmm ... I love you?" He turned his head and pecked my cheek.

"And why do you need to think about it?" I pouted.

"Because ... mhmm ... I'm dumb?" he blinked innocently.

"That could be a reason. But you know, you just make yourself look like an idiot." I patted his head.

"Only for you." he sang. Like really sang. His voice was so beautiful.

"I'd like to hear more of your singing skills."

"You can sing as well, can you?"

"Haha, nah. I'm not that good." Even if I sang songs in front of Seyong hyung and sometimes my family and friends, I didn't like it to sing in front of too many people.

Myungsoo stopped in his tracks.

"Huh? What's wrong?"

I felt something wet on my cheek. My eyes widened when I saw his face, tears were flowing down.

"M-myung...?"

His grip on my legs loosened. I stood behind him and glanced at the scene he was observing way too much.

Niel and Minsoo hyung were laughing together. Suddenly, the younger turned his head and gave the leader-like boy a quick peck. And because Minsoo hyung was looking at him, the innocent peck landed on his lips.

"...h-he..." Myungsoo's voice cracked.

The others were too engrossed in what they were doing to notice us.

I placed myself in front of my boyfriend. His eyes were closed. I wiped the tears away and cupped his face with my hands and rested our foreheads together. "Maybe.. You should go for it?" I was unsure. Niel could not feel the same way for him.

"...I-i...I c-can't..." He trembled.

"But you're best friends. He could be in love with you as well." My voice was steady. It could be true.

"And if...n-not?" New tears made its way down his cheeks.

"Then you have me. Even if he doesn't love you, I'll be here. I'll be your best friend you can talk to whenever you feel like it and whatever you want to say, I'll hear you out and try to help you." I saw a small smile plastered on his lips.

"But I don't want to let you down. Maybe I'm just overreacting..." He trailed off and his gaze went upwards again, searching the familiar figure he knew for so long.

"No, your not. If you love someone, then take the chance. It's not too late for you to confess. I'll help you." It was strange. Everything I said didn't feel wrong at all. Actually, I was happy for him. At least, Myungsoo could be together with his love and be happy for me as well.

 

'This is the right thing to do. We're friends and friends help each other.'

 

"You know that you can be really convincing sometimes?" His face brightened. "But if we need to suffer, then let's do it together. As long as you don't say it to Sungjong, I won't say it Niel."

"What are you going to say to us?"

We were startled by the voice.

 

'Sungjong..'

 

"U-uhm .. that we w-want to .. uhm .. sing a duet in karaoke." I face-palmed myself for the bad excuse.

"Oh, is that so." Sungjong searched the truth in my eyes. "I thought, we could do one."

"Then do one. It's not like I'll sing with her all day long." Myungsoo casually said and rubbed his face to get rid of those remaining tears in his eyes. It was cute.

"Aww, kyeopta~" I cooed while pinching his cheeks.

"Ywah~ schtwap it~" he whined muttering.

"Okay." I gave his cheeks a last pat and removed my hands from his face. "You look like you're blushing!" And then I saw the reason. All the others stopped in their tracks and their eyes were on us. Niel even stood behind Sungjong and glanced at his best friend.

"You're too much!" Myungsoo huffed while crossing his arms.

"I know. Isn't it great?" I asked laughing.

"Kids, fasten your pace or we won't come home before midnight." Sunggyu hyung smirked.

We caught up (with me on Myungsoo's back, it was just too comfortable) and finally got home.

Our house wasn't that big or small, it was just perfect for the four of us to life. Now, that the boys were going to stay with us for a long time here, it'll be a full house. Sungjong unlocked the door with his keys and everyone entered our home.

 

"So, now that we're here, tell." I smiled at the oldest among us. "Why are your eyes like this?"

Woohyun sat on the couch and pulled his lover on his lap. "You know I'm allergic to peanuts. The kidnappers hadn't anything to eat but peanuts with milk or something like this, so I didn't notice it. At first I only needed to scratch myself here and there. But after the second day, my face, throat and hands were swollen, so they needed to do something about it. That's the reason why I came out of it without major injuries." Woohyun patted his head. "And because I only got away a few days ago, my face's still swollen and my eyes are smaller."

"But it's cute!" I grinned. "Now you look more like a hamster!" Everyone laughed. It was funny and even if something bad had happened, he never failed to straighten himself up and look forward to everything that would come.

 

'I envy him.' I sighed dreamy.

 

Myungsoo pinched my leg and reminded me that I was still on his back. I got off very quickly, almost tripping over my feet.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I forgot." My cheeks flushed.

"Haha, you're cute as well." My new b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter