☆ ESPECIAL UNO: The Barking Couple ☆

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: So, basically this is stupid and it makes no sense. I don't even know how I came up with this idea and so...yeah... I hope it's not lacking in anything ;__;

Well, I started to write all special chapters at the same time ^^ it's funny and I liked it like this. I had fun and so.. ;D

Btw, I started to write a Myungyeol One-Shot because I felt like it, dunno why, and I already finished it. And I've ideas to write a MyungYeolJong One-Shot. But apparently, everything I can think of is . Like really. I want to write something funny and what comes out? .

Lol.

And with my bad writing skills it's like I'd puke on a white sheet of paper to color it with things I ate before. (I'm sorry for this ... I'm really sorry guys...)

Should I write something else?

Hmmm...

Maybe.....this is basically only about one couple and I don't think you ship them because I also don't really ship them. I don't even know why I chose the characters I've chosen. At first, it should have been Myungyeol, maybe that's the reason behind Niel's appearance in this fic.

I think I should stop talking/writing to myself. I think the most of you skip this anyway .3. (I hope not..)

Have fun while reading and yeah, feel free to leave a comment :) .)

 

 

 

☆ ESPECIAL UNO: The Barking Couple ☆

 

He ran like he had never ran before. In his mind everything seemed easier than it was actually. Run, confess and be happy. But that was crashed the moment he found the one he searched with a jacket that didn't belong him nor the boy himself and another male standing right beside him protecting his man.

Furious, he made loud and quick steps to them and directly gripped the oldest by his shirt. ".Off." he said through gritted teeth.

"Slow down, Myungsoo." Minsoo tried to remove the boy's hand from him and accidentally used too much strength and ripped his own shirt a bit. "Aish!" he hissed.

Myungsoo spit on the ground in front of his rival, the jealousy boiling up inside of him. "Get the hell out of my sight!"

"And what if not?" Minsoo smirked. He played with the fire as he slang an arm around Niel's shoulder.

The latter, flushed by his actions, inched away to calm the jealous boy's nerves. "Stop it already." he said half-heartily.

"See?!?" Myungsoo pulled on the oldest male's arm and made the space between him and his love bigger. "Don't touch him!" His eyes were narrowed into slits as he tried to kill him with his death glares.

"Myung, stop being a jerk. He doesn't mean it like this." Niel, the passive one of all three, didn't want all this to escalate because he knew well enough that with Myungsoo you couldn't joke around. He took it seriously and this would turn out into a fight. How often this happened in their last school, he didn't know, but what he knew (although it was a rumor) is that they were thrown out from their former school because of this matter. "I don't want to see any of you hurt." He held up his hands in a protective way for himself and then placed them on each of their shoulders.

For a short moment, it seemed like everything was okay. However, the smile Minsoo had on his lips while he looked at Niel, made him loose his mind and so, Myungsoo punched his face twice and kicked with his feet his stomach.

'Yeah, that felt good.' he thought satisfied.

"MYUNGSOO!" Niel pushed the said person away and held the oldest by his waist. He had a horrified expression on his face and it didn't change after he saw Myungsoo's red head because of his madness. "Are you out of your mind?!?" he yelled, not even caring to lower his voice because there weren't that much of people around them.

Indeed, Myungsoo didn't know himself what he was doing. It just hurt his heart seeing his love being with someone else for so long. And pretending not to care for a long time was the hardest job ever. Nevertheless, Sungyeol was there and helped him. He was a shoulder to lean on and that was the only thing that eased his pain and let him stay alive. "I'm.." he began. "I'm hurt. More than that."

"And how should I feel?" Minsoo coughed and touched the corner of his mouth that started to bleed. It felt like hell but who was he to complain? He did start it anyway. "Next time, warn me beforehand." Still, he smiled and stepped back to someone that just arrived the happening. "Need to go. You know, I've a girlfriend." he winked. With a small wave, he retreated and met with a girl both of them didn't recognize.

Back to the almost couple, Myungsoo was still following with his gaze his so-named, or better, not-so-named rival. He felt stupid and immature. Why was he every time a ticking time bomb when it came to Niel?

"I love you."

That was the reason and it just slipped out of his mouth. He averted his gaze back to Niel who was having a hard time concentrating.

"I love you too.." It didn't sound how he imagined it would sound like. "But...I can't. This.. This won't work, we won't work." Niel pointed at first at himself and then at Myungsoo. "I'm not really sorry but let us pretend I am. I'll return your things later on. Bye."

Yes, it did feel like someone punched his stomach, stepped on his heart and didn't let him breath. Myungsoo was unable to utter a word and couldn't do anything but watch Niel leaving him and his retreating figure disappearing into the streets of Seoul.

'I should've known it. Why did I listen to Sungyeol?'

Little did he know, that far away from him the one he truly loved cried his heart out into Minsoo's embrace. Why? Because the plan was cruel and he knew exactly that he hurt Myungsoo, the one he truly loved.

After that little accident (Myungsoo didn't want to face it again that he was at fault because he messed up everything), the brokenhearted boy went home, lay on his bed and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, he couldn't. His mind wouldn't stop thinking about Niel. Although, he knew the latter rejected him that little but big thing didn't prevent him from filling his thoughts with the boy that made him feel his heart beating twice its normal beat and smile without a reason just with thinking about him. He was aware of the fact that after he met Sungyeol, things had changed and Niel had replaced the choding. He knew he was deeply in love with the boy with that seductive big lips of his and the small hands that touched his sometimes in purpose. He was in pain, this was now a fact but if he happened to see Niel's smiling face again he'd also be happy again, although only to get rejected a second time.

'I'm hopeless.' he thought bitter.

Tears filled his eyes and made his vision blurry. He didn't care, there wasn't anyone at home anyway. He was alone. All alone by himself and cried. He stopped on counting how often that had happened.

Suddenly, he straightened up himself. He was shocked with his own thoughts.

'He loves me.'

Myungsoo was speechless. He forgot Niel told him so.

'Does this mean....we actually have a chance?'

His heartbeat sped up again and the corner of his lips wandered up. The forgotten tears started to pour down his face because he was happy. After all that happened, he was happy.

'This WILL work.'

He wasn't one to give up, never had he been like this. He'd fight for Niel. As long as the latter loved him there was no way they could NOT be in a relationship. They were meant to be and people that were meant to be always found a way to each other.

'I just need to bother him all the time till he willingly be mine.'

With this thought, Myungsoo sprang up and sprinted to the front door of the house. He put on his shoes and slammed the door shut after he exited his so-called home he didn't consider as one.

After 15 minutes of running like mad again, he came to his destination, Niel's apartment. He lived alone because his parents always were abroad to maintain their b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter