Starting a new life

Yeollie - his girl!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I. Starting a new life

 

I woke up at 5 am and I would have slept again if someone didn't disturb my room and turned everything upside down.

"Yah! Hyung!" I was angry. I couldn't control myself for being so. It was just natural.

"Psssht.. You wake up your neighbors.." Dongwoo whispered and giggled.

"I can do everything by myself. I don't need help at all!"

"But .. I really really really want to help you." He giggled again.

"Tsk. You're not helping you're giggling. Stop teasing me." I was mad and I didn't want to see his face anymore. So I turned away and faced the wall.

"It's not like that." He came to me and hugged my back. "I want to make you as beautiful as Sungjong." He tickled me.

"Hajima!" I managed to say between my laughter. "Do-dongie...I said...h-hajima!"

"So if you're against it then I'll tell the boys to give you a worse punishment than this." Dongwoo let go of me and showed me the bra with silicone inserts.

My eyes widened and I was wide awake. "I'm almost finished!" I shouted on my way to the bathroom.

 

After 2 hours I was finished and we were finally eating breakfast. As Sungjong came in and sat down he looked at me and scanned my apppearance.

He approached me and made my hair again. "Something here and something there and hyung is already finished!" He's my best friend but he really enjoyed it to see me like this, too.

"Wow. Today our Yeollie looks really good." Dongwoo smiled. "But don't forget your name, Lee S-"

"Oh, you just shut up!"

Annoyed, I took my bag and rushed out of the room. Then I quickly pulled on my shoes and was already out the door.

"Hyung! Wait!" Sungjong ran and shouted after me.

I walked slowly so he could catch on me.

 

As we walked to school I drifted away. I thought about everything that happend. It was like cosplaying but not for fun - for real!

 

'It's your fault that you lost, Sungyeol ..'  I said to myself and sighed. 'Life really hates me ..'

 

"Oh, don't be so down, hyung. Take it positively! So you don't need to do anything and can boss around the guys!" Sungjong tried to cheer me up.

He and I went to the same school. All the others were at different schools since all moved away until only Sungjong and me were left behind. Nevertheless, it didn't prevent us in no way, we continued to meet and make bets like we were used to. It was fun even if I lost again and again and now had to be ..

".. a girl .." I muttered. I tore my hair again. "Argh!"

"Don't, hyung! You mess up your hair!" Sungjong whimpered. "Wait ... I help you ..." A finger-flick and everything was with a handle perfect again.

"Kyeopta, noona!" he winked at me.

I couldn't help but smile, he was just my little and sweet dongsaeng.

 

'Even if he's cute I'm glad that no one was there and noticed that he called me 'hyung' !' I thought.

 

As we walked we hooked up our arms and talked about different things to get rid of my bad mood.

Too bad it didn't work out.

My thoughts were too full of everything bad in my little world.

 

I sighed.

"What's wrong, noona?" Sungjong asked a little bit concerned.

"Mhm-mhm-mhm-mhm" I shaked my head. "Shiroooo~" I tried to pout cute.

He smirked. He approached me again. "Later, when we're alone at home" he said pulling me close to him and whispered in my ear "then you get a special treat from me~"

My heart beat a faster and my cheeks flushed.

I blushed and hit him lightly. "Shiroooo!"

 

'Why does he have to do that now?!?'

 

I hurried and got faster so he hadn't much time to tease me. He knew me and he knew as well that I can't resist him.

 

It wasn't long until we finally arrived at school and then entered our classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter