Halloween Special

Tuesday Morning

Sorry it's like 2 days late! I was so busy writing Comely in pink I forgot about this!

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kris could’ve nearly forgotten it was Halloween if it wasn’t for the fact that his younger brother was trailing after him decked in a pair of skinny jeans and a blue jumper. A pair of skinny jeans and a blue jumper that were strikingly similar to the outfit he was wearing right now.

The 4 year olds hair was slicked up on a way that his dad had taught him to do when he was 11 (and he had followed the style ever since) and the boys stuffed owl was gripped to his chest and dressed in a black outfit he was pretty sure he saw his umma slave over a few days before.

To be perfectly honest Kris was content just to ignore his small shadow for a while, having cancelled going to Sehuns Halloween party because of something to do with Tao and  flirting with Sehuns ‘totally hot single dad’ and ‘how was I supposed to know that he would have a teenage son, he looks younger then you Kris”, and he sort of did like the attention Minseok gave him, it made him feel really improtant.

But when he moved towards that bathroom and heard the small giggle behind him when he reached the door he realised he’d have to set boundaries.

With a sigh he crouched down in front of the toddler and opened his arms, smiling as Minseok ran into them he pulled the both of them up quickly.

“What are you meant to be Seokkie?” He asked, resting the boy on his hip and looking at him with one of his eye brows raised

“I’m you, silly-” Minseok replied while giggling. One of his pudgy hands now entwined into the material of Kris’ jumper and the other still clutching his plush owl “- And mama owl is Gege. Look Umma made him a special outfit” Xiumin slammed the toy into Kris’ face and only proceeded to giggle louder at the elders whine of pain

“I can see you’re me, what I want to know is why?” Kris tried again but this time with a slight hiss, the hand not supporting Minseoks weight rubbing at his now sore nose “You’re supposed to dress as something scary. Are you calling me scary you punk?!”

Minseok gasped at the growl in his voice, not noticing the joking grin on his hyungs face as he shoved his face into Kris’ neck

“No no no no hyung! Of course not” He cried while shaking his head vigorously, the soft wisps of his orange hair brushing repeatedly over Kris’ sensitive neck and making him laugh at the ticklish action before the small boy pulled away “LuLu said that on Halloween you’re supposed to dress as something really cool! That’s why he’s going as David Beckham-“ Kris tried not to snort at how badly Minseok said the foreign name “- And Xingie said he was going as Iron man so I wanted to dress as the coolest person I know!”

Kris couldn’t help the face splitting grin that lit up his face

“You think I’m the coolest person you know?”

“Yeah hyung! You’re the best”

And Kris completely forgot about setting boundaries for the younger boy and instead decided squeezing him to his chest and running around the house was a much better pastime that was until their Umma walked in from work and saw two of his favourite vases smashed on the floor.

~*~*~*~*~*

With the arrival of Kyungsoo brought the arrival of two plump pumpkins taken from the local market he sold homemade soaps at. The son of the farmer who owned the stall next to him had given then to him completely free and sent him away with a dazzling smile with the promise that his dad will never know where the missing show pumpkins went.

After Kris finished cleaning the broken glass from the floor the three set out to carve the pumpkins. Well more Kris set out to carve while Minseok sat trying to copy Kris’ signature ‘ face’ and Kyungsoo just sat cackling at the scene, only laughing harder when his Husband walked in with his face coated in glitter (“The girls at work were shoving it on anyone, even the boss has it on” and quickly revealed his phone to show a few candid shots of Bang Yongguk, his boss and a family friend, coated in pink sparkles and his middle finger sent towards the lens)

About halfway through the first pumpkin Tao strutted in dressed in leather with a pair of cheap cat ears perched on his bleached hair and threw himself onto the seat next to Minseok and quickly pulling said boy onto his lap and sighing loudly, seemingly ignoring the shocked look Junmyuon sent him.

“How did yo-“ He started but was cut off with another loud sigh from the teenage boy. Kyungsoo just smiled and petted his husbands arm, finding the confused expression he sent towards everyone a little bit endearing.

“Why does Sehun refuse to accept the fact his dad is smoking hot and just let me go to the party?”

Kris started to reply with some snarky comment about Tao being a complete when a) he realised he was around his family and b) Minseok had already cut him off

“Do you mean Sehunny hyung? Lulu’s older brother?”

“Your stalker has a living family? I’ve read enough Stephen King books to know that that can’t be true”

Kris sighed and slapped the back of Tao’s head, his lips forming a mean snarl at the slightly shorter boy

“Can you try not to about a 4 year old child Tao?”

“Yeah but Luhan is a little bit odd Wu Fan the way he stares at Seokkie gives me the heebie-jeebies”

“I told you Umma, don’t call me Wu Fan, call me Kris” Kris whined and sent the pumpkin in front of his a harsh stab

“Why? I like Wu Fan, it’s a nice traditional Chinese name”

“Oh my god Umma please don’t do this”

Tao watched the family dispute with muted interested for a moment before dragging Minseok back into a conversation about Sehun

“What do you mean Luhan’s older brother Seokkie?”

“Sehunny hyung? He’s really cool Tao Tao, he’s nearly as tall as you and he gives me piggy backs even when Lulu tells him not too”

“Yeah him, Is he really Luhan’s hyung?”

“Yeah he is gege! He’s having a party tonight and Lulu’s coming over here because of it, how cool is that?”

Tao rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at the young kid

“Don’t mention the party Seokkie, it’s gonna be totally lame and the part we’ll be having here will be so much better”

“We’re having a party gege?”

“You betcha, so let’s get you into your costume? What are you going to be this year? A vampire?” Tao asked, jokingly pretending to bite the toddlers neck “Maybe a mummy?”

“No no gege, I’m Kris hyung! Look, I’m wearing the same clothes as him”

Tao pulled back to observe the small boy and then moved his eyes to Kris, snorting when he realised that Minseok was right, they were wearing identical outfits

“Is this because Kris is terrifying to look at?”

“No gege, It’s because Kris is cool! Look, mama owl is dressed as you because you’re cool too” and once again Minseok slammed the stuffed owl into another unsuspecting face.

 

Hey Everyone!

Wow so Halloween special isn't very halloweeny and un edited and wow I hope it isn't that bad!

Christmas will probably be the next update. 

Thank you guys for your continuous support! 

Lot's of love, HelloKittyKey <3

 

PS. What did you all dress as for halloween? I was a zombie cheerleader and instead of going to a party sat in McDonalds for an hour. such fun.