Tao's here

Tuesday Morning

Ahhh chapter that was promised like 3 days ago (Sorry yDeathEater and Shawolexo96 for saying it would be up on like Saturday night ><)

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhh, technically I've been listening to Will.I.Am's full album, but this one is my favourite

~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Kris honestly wanted to feel guilty for closing the door on his umma's face but as the middle aged man babbled on about Seokkie’s morning routine--

 ‘Make sure to walk past the park because Minseok likes to wave hello to the squirrels.’

‘If you see a dog, pick him up, especially if it’s a big one, they make him cry.'

‘Don’t let that Luhan kid get too close, he always squeezes Minseoks cheeks until he’s in tears.'

--Kris felt his attention lessen and lessen and his Umma’s requests get more and more ridiculous.--

'Don’t let him step on cracks he thinks my back will break, Your appa’s fault’.

--until he just wasn’t listening anymore.

More concerned with the fact that if this face cream stayed on his t-zone for another minute, there was a high chance the skin could dry out, he smiled and nodded at his mom and very slowly closed the door, despite the fact that his umma was still talking, until the latch set with a loud click.

Well to be honest, the man could still be talking but as Kris turned up the latest Justin Bieber album, he couldn’t be asked to care. Instead, he sang along with rusty English and tried – failed – to copy complex dance moves as he used a toner to rid himself of the orange gloop smeared across his nose and cheeks until the door suddenly slammed open and a bleach blonde teen strutted in, throwing himself on top of Kris’ pink bed spread, making the said boy freeze in shock.

“Seriously, Krease, I’m the homoual and even I don’t like the Biebs.” The boy rolled his eyes and let his slender fingers run over a soft pillow making his black nails more prominent. “And pink? Seriously? What happened to those nice leopard print sheets I got yo-“

Kris’ eyes narrowed as he came to his senses, turning around and throwing a nearly empty bottle of BB cream at the feline boy.

 “STOP JUST WALKING INTO MY ROOM! I COULD BE , f-ing hell Tao.“

“Awwww, f-ing hell? Is Kris baby not swearing cause Umma could overhear? Come on, Krease, say the real word. fu-“

“TAO GEGE” a high voice broke in, short legs carrying Minseok towards his favourite hyung. It was Kris’ turn to roll his eyes as he watched the sneer painted across his Chinese friend's face quickly transform into a large eye smile. His body relaxed and his arms opened, ready to catch the small red head as he clumsily clambered onto the bed and threw himself at the older boy, laughing and pressing slobbery kisses across Tao’s cheeks, and Tao returning them enthusiastically.

“Tao gege, Tao gege, are you walking me to nursery too? You can meet all my friends, I told all of them about you!” the young boy lowered his voice as much as a toddler could. So Kris could still hear him clearly as he turned back to his mirror.

 “I didn’t tell them about you being a ninja though, because that’s our secret, and we pinky pinky promised not to tell others, right?”

Tao laughed and nodded, holding out his long pinky to renew the sacred promise. But before he could offer it to the little boy, a deep voice interrupted them. The owner plopped himself down next to the Chinese boy and pulled his younger brother to his own lap.

“Seokkie, he’s not a ninja. He just does wushu. He’s way to loud to be able to become a ninja,” Kris sneered at the tall boy beside him, cuddling the 4 year old into his chest.

Minseok peeped over his hyung's shoulder to stare at Tao, his already large eyes widening in horror at the possibility that the words could be true, but as the blonde teen shook his head mouthing ‘that’s what I want him think’, the 4 year old relaxed, hugging his brother tightly back.

“But Seokkie baby, I don’t think I’m walking you in today, Wu Fan and I have pla-”

“It’s Kris”

“Sorry. Krease-Tao pulled a face at Minseok, making the boy giggle, and I have plans. Tell Umma I’ll walk you in next time?”

“But umma said Kris hyung was gonna walk me in today.”

“Yeah sorry, Tao. I got to do a favour for Umma. Appa has a doctor’s appointment because of his back and they can’t take Seokkie in. Is it alright if we do it? It’ll only take like an extra half an hour at the most.”

“But I’ve got to get an outfit for my date with Sehun,” Tao whined, “and you know how picky that boy is. He’s worse than me.”

“Yeah but I’ve got to take Minseok to nursery. Look, you can go and I’ll meet you in like an hour?”

“But I want Tao gege to come with us!”  The young boy brought his hands up to his cheeks, rolling them into small fists. “Please, Tao gege? Pleeease?” he cooed.

Tao laughed, also standing now, and pulling the red head from his brother’s arms and into his. “You know what you should do if you really want me to come?”

“Yes Tao Gege!” He pulled back so he could look directly into the blonde’s eyes, puffing his cheeks and smiling sweetly, a cute ‘buing buing’ falling from his lips. Tao squealed and nuzzled into the top of the boy's hair.

“Ahh how is my baby Seokkie so cute, hey? You do aegyo better than gege,” he cried, twirling around with the boy still in his arms. “Ah my little prince! Aren’t you, Seokkie?”

The boy giggled and nodded his head “Yeah gege, I’ll be your prince! That means you’re my princess! And Kris hyung is the big mean dragon!”

“Yah! Why I am the dragon.”

“Oh no Prince Minseok! The dragon is getting angry, protect me!” Tao cried, putting the boy on the floor and crouching behind him.

“I don’t want to be the bad guy,” Kris whined, making puppy eyes at the two.

“Let me be the good guy. Look I’m the helpful dragon.”

He crouched too and offered his back to Minseok, allowing the small boy to climb onto it before he stood up quickly

“I will fly you to Princess Tao’s castle, and you can marry her!” Minseok laughed and clapped his chubby hands.

“Okay Kris hyung, you can be the good dragon next time, but if we play now I’ll be late to nursery, and I’m supposed to play with Lay today,” Kris glanced down to his wrist, the watch showing the time 8:35 before he nodded.

“Okay. Let’s go say goodbye to Umma and Appa before they leave and then we’ll get your shoes on, okay?”

Minseok nodded enthusiastically, wrapping his arms tighter around Kris’ neck and resting his head on top of his left shoulder.

“Okay, hyung.”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ahh was this okay? I introduced Tao like I promised ^^

I know I should've updated sooner but Waaaaaaaaaaaah, I've been so busy, I had my prom and my last day of year 11 and my college induction day. I haven't had a chance to write. But here you go!

Also 9 upvotes! Guys I am so happy, I never imagined this would ever get any upvotes let alone 9, wow <3 Ahhh you guys are the best!