Chapter 17. Slowly To You

Year of the Zodiac: Story of the Ox

She caught her breath once he left, he had surprised her with what happened. He made her look at him and he was charming. That was not new to her since he had tried before, but she could feel like trying to banter with him.

She wanted to flirt with him, she wanted to see his reactions to her comments. He started it too, he was trying to charm her to admit he was attractive.

She groaned as she thought about the glimpse at his abs, he was good-looking but she was not going to tell him that.

His office door opened again and she looked down at the paperwork, she had not gotten too far but she didn't really like this product to begin with.

No one really needed an automatic watering flower pot. She closed that file and reached the next one when his hand stopped her.

"I need to get this done, sir." She said calmly. She was amazed that she could herself clear when she was shaking on the inside.

"Work in my office." He told her and she gaped at him in shock.

"I'm sorry?" 

"You heard me, work in my office." He told her and he took the folders back into his office. She sighed softly to herself and grabbed her things to move into the office.

She bowed slightly when she entered and moved to sit away from him on the couch with all the folders. She looked over the newer things and decided to focus in the robot vacuum and the coffee maker.

She looked over the legal matters and saw the different variables in the products. There were issues with the accessibility of both of them but there were major benefits to having one as well.

He watched her work from his desk, hands resting under his chin. She was a good secretary, focused on her work as well as helping the company. She had some dedication as she worked quietly, not even looking up at him.

"Do you always bite your lip when you're frustrated?" He asked her, interrupting her train of thought.

"Hmm?" She turned to him and asked, her focus breaking. "Mm.. Ohhh.. Yeah, it's a bad habit." She admitted, turning back to the folders.

A small smile drew across his lips and he stood up to sit beside her on the couch. He made sure there wasn't a lot of space between them. She wouldn't be able to get away.

"So you just bite your lip for fun?" He asked her, leaning closer to her. She turned to him quickly and jumped when she saw his face too close to hers.

"What are you doing?" She asked him, blinking furiously as he didn't move away. 

He smirked, "Nothing." He leaned in closer and Mi Cha froze in her spot. He saw this as a chance and moved even closer.

His lips inches from hers, she stared at him wide-eyed. "What are you doing?" She mumbled.

"Shut up." He said, pressing his lips against hers. His hand reached up and cupped her cheek, pulling her closer to him.

Mi Cha didn't respond to him at first, but when his tongue brushed against her lips, she pushed against him. She wasn't about to stay still while he kissed her. She opened slowly as his tongue found its way into .

She pushed her own tongue against his, trying to fight for dominance but he won, leaning her back against the arm rest of his couch.

She was stuck and her hands roamed down his chest, she felt those abs she had seen earlier. They were taut as his fingers ran through her hair, their kiss becoming rougher and more sloppy.

She let out a gasp as he gave her a chance for air before moving to her cheeks. He kissed down to her neck when he heard the doorknob to his office turn.

He jumped back to the other side of the couch immediately and Mi Cha blushed red with embarrassment, covering her face. She picked up the pen that had fallen and kept her head down.

"Joong Ki, do you--" Gwang Soo asked, "What's going on?" He grinned.

Joong Ki glared at him, "Nothing. What do you want." He said.

"I wanted to know if you had a minute, but I can see I interrupted something." He stole a glance at Mi Cha who managed to turn even redder. "Next time, let me know and I'll put a sock on the door." Gwang Soo exited the office room abruptly.

Joong Ki turned to Mi Cha, "You don't think I'm attractive still huh?" He asked her.

She refused to make eye contact, her fingers still touching her lips, "I have to get back to work."

He sighed and stood up from the couch, he could take a hint. He moved back to his desk chair and Mi Cha cleared . It was soft but it got his attention.

"I'm not saying I didn't like it though." She muttered loud enough for him to hear.

And Joong Ki smiled once again.

— 

"You have to do more than that, sweetie. He needs to take her, or else he'll be worried again." Hyori told her.

"I know I plan to do that next. To think, it took so much effort to convince him to kiss her." Ailee said, letting out a heavy sigh.

Hyori gave her a sad smile, "I know. These guys really have no idea huh? It keeps us on our toes though."

Ailee mused for a bit, "True. I'm glad that they finally kissed though. It took him long enough to listen to me. He obviously wanted to kiss her."  She said proudly.

"What are you gonna do about the mating?" Hyori asked her.

"While the mate was looking through her closet this morning, I saw something she has been trying to keep. So I plan on making her wear it." Ailee said happily.

"Something seductive?" Hyori smiled, as they plotted evilly.

"Most definitely, her friend got it for her. And now we will put it to good use."

"Very good, apprentice. Time to get to work, we'll rest for a bit after this one. I hope." Hyori told her.


Author's Note;;
THEY KISSED! :D LOL. 
Yay :3 anyway~ so.. I guess you guys know what's going to happen next.. huh. :o 
do you think it's too soon..? I feel like I kinda dragged it out to get to this point though :/
Mehhh...