It's L-O-V-E

Dancing Forever
ckIzqO6.jpg
dancing forever
hope you liked the chapter~ merry christmas and happy new year! sorry that this isn't a christmas special chapter but they did kiss so yay! i also changed the chapter layout, i hope you like it!
it's L-o-v-e
scroll down to view more

warning: cursing

 

 

Jongin is leaning forward, closer and closer, and I can only think of those sweet thick lips on mine. I think he wants the same thing I do but instead of planting a kiss he smiles happily and brushes what I assume is a bug off my shoulder.

”Sorry you had a piece of lint on you,” he says. Jongin let’s go of my hand and starts to skip toward the apartment building while I’m left standing with my eyes wide open. I close my lips and scream but Jongin doesn’t notice.

That night, I couldn’t sleep due to tossing and turning and wondering if Jongin was just ing with me at this point. I swear this boy gives me chest pains. So there I was sitting on the couch in the middle of the night watching a cartoon when Minseok comes shuffling in with Han following closely behind him.

”It’s not that I don’t want to bottom,” Han was saying in a hushed voice and a thick accent.

”Yeah right! You don’t want to because you’re a damn baby,” Minseok bites back.

They don’t notice me or didn’t care enough to do so which I didn’t mind. After all, their conversation was so much better than the cartoon I was watching.

”I went gay for you, Mingseok!” Han cries.

Minseok. It’s Minseok! And what does that matter? If you want to stick your in a girl than be my guest. But don’t you dare come crying to me with your problems,” Minseok then spins around and storms after him.

I arch my eyebrow at Han who sighs and walks towards the couch. I move over to let him plop down and sigh as he glues his eyes on the muted cartoon.

”Sounds tough,” I say in Chinese.

”Bottoms, man, they’re so feisty,” He mutters as Minseok yells a “ your own then!” from the kitchen. “So how’s hooking up with Jongin?”

”Um,” I clear my throat nervously not wanting to talk about the embarrassing defeat earlier that night. “I’m not hooking up with him.”

”Yeah but you’re trying to right?” Han says as he nudges me with his elbow.

”Not really, I mean I guess a little bit. I just want to get to know him to see if I really, really like him.”

Han rolls his eyes at me. “What are you, twelve?”

”No . . .”

”Just walk up to him and say ‘Jongin, you’re hot and I like you’ and boom! Instant boyfriend.”

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. “And that worked for you I assume?”

”Nope, at least not with Mingseok. I took my time with him. You know, that four lettered word that’ll be the death of all men. L-O-V-E. Can’t get enough of it!” He smiles as if remembering some distant memory with Minseok.

”Wow, so you’re really in love with him aren’t you?” I ask. I couldn’t help but feel jealous, I wanted to someone to love me as much as I loved them.

”Yup! And I don’t think I’m falling out of it any time soon. Once you go Kim Mingseok you don’t go back. I mean sure, girls are nice and so are guys. But Mingseok . . . he’s on a whole other level. He’s so perfect. Those round cheeks, fluffy body, and oh God don’t get me started on the . He-”

”Good for you!” I say cutting him off. Really, I’m happy that Han is in love but I really don’t want details on their life. I clap him on the shoulder and smile brightly at him. “So what’re you doing up?”

”Well after Mingseok and I had he suggested round two but this time he wanted to top. At first I was down, but then I remembered that hurts like a and I didn’t want to do it anymore so now he’s mad at me because he thinks I babied out.”

I nod my head. “Well you kind of did, didn’t you?”

”No!” He shouts and I smack him in the chest to quiet down. “I just don’t like being the bottom.”

”One round isn’t going to hurt.”

”Um, yes it is! Have you ever taken a up the ? That hurts!”

”Han,” Minseok sing songs as he leans against the kitchen frame. “Fine, I won’t make you bottom but I do want a round two.” He winks at him and Han turns to me with an apologetic look.

”I hate to end our conversation short but I have to teach Mingseok Chinese he’ll never forget,” He jumps off the couch and scampers behind Minseok.

I roll my eyes at Minseok more than Han. He has Han wrapped around his pretty finger and poor Han has no idea. Or he does and just doesn’t care. That wouldn’t surprise me. With a sigh, I turn back to the cartoon and continue watching.

It turns out I fell asleep on the couch because I wake up to Jongin’s cute face inches from mine and he’s shaking me awake. I jolt upright and I almost knock him over. He chuckles and stands up from his kneeling position.

”I didn’t mean to scare you, Lays, but I was worried your back or neck would hurt if you slept here the whole morning,” Jongin says with a small smile.

I think my heart just went “aw”. I smile back at him and rub my eyes with a yawn. “What time is it?”

 

”About five-thirty. Sehun and I are leaving for the bus in about half an hour.”

”You get up this early?” I ask and He nods with a sigh. “God, I sure don’t miss high school.”

”Well I won’t either when I’m out in January! Are you hungry? I think there’s still some cereal if Chanyeol didn’t eat it all.”

”Sure, I’m starving,” I untangle myself from the couch cushions and stand up on my feet. I stretch out my limbs before I follow Jongin into the kitchen. He’s already pouring a fair amount into two ceramic bowls and filling it with milk. I head towards the silverware drawer and pull out two spoons, handing one to Jongin and stick my own into my bowl gratefully once Jongin sets it in front of me.

”So you thought I was going to kiss you last night?” Jongin asks with a cocked eyebrow.

I’m mid-chew when he asks this and almost choke as I remember my thought process from last night. I’m so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I swallow thickly and stammer “Um, I- I don’t know what you’re talking a- about.”

”Ah, don’t worry, Lays. I think it’s cute! And trust me I would’ve but you really did have a piece of lint on you.”

I clear my throat and sit up straight to regain my pride. “Well, thanks for that.”

”But you don’t seem to be the least bit phased that I’m still a high school student,” He says.

Oh my lord, I’m dead. That’s it, I’m going jail because I like someone under eighteen. He’s going to turn me in. I bet he has a tape recorder strapped on him. “U- um well I’m only three years older than you . . .”

Jongin shrugs and I feel a bead of sweat drip down my face. “I’m not going to rat you out or something, if that’s what you’re worried about. I mean, Sehun is a year or so younger than that dark-circled Chinese guy but he’s head over heals for him!”

”Well he did say earlier that wanted to have with Zitao.”

”Yes! That’s why I don’t really care if you like me. Besides, I like you too! I mean sure we just met but you always know if you like someone as a friend or something more. We should be friends first of course, because my mother always told me the best relationships happen when you’re friends first!”

I giggle at the thought of Jongin living by his mother’s rules and morals and found it oddly cute. By now, I’m half way done with my cereal while Jongin wasn’t even close to finishing his. “Right, just friends for now.”

He smiles and nods. “Give it time, Lays. If it happens it happens. If not then . . .” He trails off and shrugs. I nod again and Jongin stands up and dumps his now soggy cereal down the drain. “I have to go, I’ll see you later!”

I nod and stand up to dump my cereal as well. I don’t notice Jongin grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him until his lips are on mine and we’re kissing. I think Oh lord help me this can’t be real because wow his lips were amazing! Is this what Han meant by special? I’ve kissed many people, but this was different. He kissed me softly as if he were afraid I was going to break.

I hear Sehun making a puking sound and we jump apart as he rolls his eyes. “I guess you two are just friends who make out with each other, right?”