Jongin 101 (A Lesson Taught By Oh Sehun)

Dancing Forever
ckIzqO6.jpg
dancing forever
hope you liked the chapter~
jongin 101 (a lesson taught by oh sehun)
scroll down to view more

Warnings: talks of threesomes

 

 

Sehun came down with a high fever somewhere during the night. So I wake up to Jongin caring for Sehun and my heart swells at his love for his friend. Jongin was rushing to and fro with cold washcloths, glasses of water, Sehun’s favorite snack, and somehow he managed to get bubble tea at six am in the morning.

When it was time for Jongin to go both Sehun and him had noticed I was up. Jongin bids me a reluctant goodbye before running out the door without eating breakfast so he wouldn’t miss the bus. I check the time and groan that I was now alone for practice. With Sehun being sick and Jongin off to school dance practice was going to be extra hard.

I head out to the bathroom but hear not-so-quiet yelling from Kyungsoo’s thick honey voice. I rush towards the bathroom incase anyone was hurt only to find Kyungsoo banging on the door with his small fists and face red with anger. His hair is disheveled and he’s wearing baby blue pajama shorts and a white t-shirt. He’d be cute if he didn’t look like he was going to murder someone.

”Byun Baekhyun, I am going to end your ing life!” Kyungsoo screams.

Baekhyun’s response is muffled by the door. “ off, Soo Baby, I’ll be right out.”

Kyungsoo’s face turns even redder and he’s about to prepare to kick the door down when Chanyeol comes out of a room just across the hall and does it for him. I peek into the bathroom to see Baekhyun with a green facial mask painted on his face and a pink bathrobe adorning his otherwise body. His hair is wet and drips water on Chanyeol’s hands as the large man grabs the back of Baekhyun’s neck and drags him out of the bathroom. As he passes Kyungsoo he shoves him into the bathroom and closes the door on him before throwing Baekhyun into their shared room and slams the door behind him.

I turn on my heel so I didn’t have to hear Chanyeol lecture Baekhyun on the fifteen minute rule that was established by Jongdae two nights ago. The fifteen rule is fifteen minutes in the bathroom once in the daytime and once at night (this also includes bathroom breaks). That was no problem for me as I didn’t take long to clean myself but it seemed to me that Baekhyun had a few issues to work through.

I head to the kitchen instead and find Joonmyun and Jongdae conversing deeply with Yifan about how down he was with a . Shameless those two were because they didn’t even stop talking about who was going to be sandwiched.

”It’s not going to be me,” Joonmyun says as I reach into the cabinet for a bowl and the box of Lucky Charms.

”Well it’s going to be me either,” Yifan says with a stern face. He folds his arms against his chest and throws me a look.

”Neither of us seem to be agreeing on anything and I sure as hell am not going to take two di-”

”Hey, hey, Jongdae watch your mouth,” I say as Sehun shuffles in with blankets wrapped around him. He rolls his eyes at Jongdae and grabs the bowl of cereal I had poured for myself off the counter before taking it to the table. I scoff at him as I grab another bowl.

”What do you think, Hunnie?” Jongdae says while batting his eyelashes. Joonmyun rolls his eyes.

”I don’t care who s who,” Sehun says with a mouth full of marshmallows. “But I must say I wouldn’t mind doing that hot Chinese guy with the dark circles.”

So much for Sehun being cute and innocent as I had so strongly believed. Now he wants to Zitao.

”You mean Zitao?” Joonmyun tilts his head. Then he makes a disgusted face.

”He could kick your ,” Jongdae says with a grin. “He studied wushu! He’s a like a ninja! Actually, that really ing hot.”

Joonmyun begins to argue with Jongdae how martial arts wasn’t hot when in fact it was quite disgusting with grown men sweating and kicking each other in the faces. Sehun chimes in that Zitao looked hot while doing it though because he saw him in the practice room. It then turns into a heated discussion and Yifan is the only silent one scoffing and rolling his eyes every now and then. I just stood quietly and ate my cereal.

”They’re idiots,” Yifan says to me in Chinese. I laugh and nod my head.

”I understood that!” Jongdae screams and Yifan rolls his eyes. I completely forgot Minseok and he were taking Chinese lessons since they were being put into the Chinese subgroup.

I leave the kitchen as soon as I’m done with my breakfast because I was not going to get involved in the discussion Joonmyun and Jongdae were having. I rush towards the living room and plop down on the couch with an exasperated sigh. I grab the remote and flip the TV on to watch some crappy dramas since nothing good was on at the moment. On the screen there was a man chasing a criminal down the street. I scoff at how unrealistic it was.

Someone sits beside me and I turn to see Sehun still wrapped up in his blanket and a cup of milk in his hands.

”Shouldn’t you be in bed?” I ask. “Jongin is going to kill you if he finds you out here.”

Sehun shrugs. “I’m here to talk to you about Jongin.”

”Why?” Now I was concerned. Did he have a terminal illness? Was he sick too? Did he have a girlfriend or a boyfriend that he was planning on cheating on?

”Well I’ve known Jongin for quite some time,” He says while looking distant. “I’ve learned a lot him these past years. For example, he can’t control his .”

I roll my eyes. “That’s nice.”

”So I’m here to guide you!” He says and punches my shoulder playfully.

”Should I be scared?” I ask, arching an eyebrow.

Sehun grins and says “I call it Jongin 101.”

From my Jongin 101 lesson with Sehun that lasted an hour and a half I learned quite a lot. There were a few things I probably could have lived without but nevertheless I was quite pleased with his wisdom.

I learned that Jongin comes from a family with two other sisters, both older than him. He has an obsession with dogs and has a cocker spaniel at his mother’s house. Sehun says he dresses her up in pink dresses and and little booties. I learn that Jongin was really bad at romance and may be cheesy but that shows how much he cares. He also carries around a sticky note pad for some unknown reason.

Jongin’s usual schedule for days with no plans includes sleeping, eating, and going back to sleep. I also learn that he’s always mildly and takes frequent restroom stops to relieve himself. Jongin gets sick quite often, so often that he sometimes doesn’t even know he’s sick until he passes out at school. He loved ballet and every Christmas went to watch The Nutcracker. He was great with kids, probably because he still was a kid according to Sehun.

I now saw Jongin in a different light. He may be an annoying kid who stuck sticky notes everywhere but I was now determined to make him my annoying kid who stuck sticky notes everywhere. Now what did Sehun say was Jongin’s ultimate weakness again?

Sehun says after he’s done talking ”So step one to dating Jongin is this: get a dog.”