My bestfriend has a BOYFRIEND(?)

Another Not so Normal Life

          I was walking at the corridor when I heard my name was called. I look back and saw my bestfriend Kimi. She is a japanese transfer student who happens to be in my class last year. And the rason why she transferred, she totally loves KPOP!

          "Min-chan!!!! I need your help! jebal!!!!!!!!!" she ran to me then hugged me.

          "What? You need help to meet you idols again?" I asked. Ever since she knew about me being a sister of an idol, I've been doing her kpop thing-to-do such as getting autographs (which I asked my brother to do so.) and many many more.

          "Aniyo!!!" she said as she waved her hands... (like Hongki in 100 points out of 100)

          "So what it is?" I asked her. She always ask me when it only comes to kpop stuff cause she is pretty and smart, so it shoudn't be about class and it is the middle of summer.

          "BOYFRIEND..... DATE..... NEED.... YOU..... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!" she said.

          "WHAT??? You never told me you have a boyfriend?? And date,, what the?" I said with confusion. I know she's beautiful but I know she never liked anyone except her idols. Or maybe she keep it from me?

           I looked at her with a "tell-me-everything-look" plus a "you-are-so-dead look" too. I walked closer to her but before I can yell at her she began to shrugged.

           "NO!!! First, I don't have a boyfriend and 2, I am totally gonna need your help in joining this contest. You are totally super qualified!!!" then she hand me a poster with pictures of boys. As I looked at the picture, I saw familiar faces. And before she can ask me again.

            "Yes, I'm gonna help you," I said. When I turn I saw her shocked but then shifted into a happy face then bid me goodbye and walk out the building.

             I Keep staring at the picture. I finally found you!