Please let her go!!!!!!!

Another Not so Normal Life

I agreed to Kimi but I still have a problem. How will I tell the oppas that I will join a contest to win a date with a rookie boy group?

I slowly opened the door, I planned to sneak in anyway but to my surprise the oppas are at the couch watching themselves at the TV. I found that behaviour somehow disturbing but used to it though.

"Hyemin-ah, welcome back!!" they all said then look back at the tv. I hurriedly ran to my room. Then I searched for my phone. 'KIMI, KIMI, oh, there it is' then I started dialing Kimi's number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Kimi-chan, I think we have a slight problem about the plan, I forgot!" I said with the apologitic tone.

"What is it? Tell me, I will help you with it," she said. 'Aish, this girl is determined.'

"I can't tell them about it. I'm sure they will burst out and kill those person if we win," I bursted then I heard the door creaked.

"Who will get mad? And who will be killed?" I heard a voice from the back. I was shaking. When I turn around, I saw all the oppas filing in the door. I just give hem a weak smile.

"Nothing really, oppas can I pass through?" I smiled.

"No unless you tell," Kwang-oppa told me.

"We don't want you hiding secrets from us, we are like your brothers, you know?" Seobie-oppa said with his aegyo. *can't resist the cuteness*

And then, I just spilled everything to them. When I finished the story, I looked up. It was just like what I suspected it to be, all of their eyes look like they are about to kill someone.

"Oppas, it's for Kimi. Please, I didn't do it for me, anyway," I begged them but they are just stubborn. *this is one of the disadvantage having many oppas especially over-protective ones*

"Okay, let me just call Kimi" I excused then went outside to call.

"WHAT?? No you cn't back out now, I already sent your picture." she said with a panicky voice.

"Wait for me there, I'm gonna persuade them," she said then hung up on me. 'Good luck though'

 

~~~3 hours later~~~

They still keep arguing whether to go or not to go. I felt tired so I sat in the sofa, I opened the TV then saw Boyfriend's MV. Then it became quiet because Kimi ran towards the couch and watch it with me.

"They are who will we go in the date with. See, they are cute and innocent. What could possibly go wrong?" she said then looked at the boys.

"I agree with her this time now. You didn't tell me it's them. It's okay, I know some of them, they should be safe," he said calmly then the boys nod. Then he looked at us.

"But why are you preparing for it now, It's not like you will be chosen, ther are millions of girls out there, why would it be you?" he asked.

"That is none of you business, anyway, you all agree, I should be going now!" then she just went out like nothing happened. *she really is weird*

Unknown to Hyemin, Kwang-oppa saw the flyer. 'Look-alike eh?' he thought. Then he scanned the pictures. Then he stopped because of seeing familiar faces. 'So this is why she asked that before?'

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hello!! it's been a long time since I last updated this story! anyway, I wrote another fan fic, and maybe you guys want to read so here.

Stupidly In Love With You:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50585

 

Please subscribe and comment both in my two stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love... heart have a nice morning for later!!!!