Happy Birthday!!

Another Not so Normal Life

            "HYEMIN-ah!!! Wakey, Wakey!!!" a guy keeps on shouting while shaking you to wake up. But after several tries, you are still sleeping soundly so he put your headphones on you and turn it on full volume.

           " ~ Everyday I Shock!! Every night I shock"

          "Yah!!!" you finally woke up but your ears are still hurt. "What was that for? Its so early and take note, its summer!!!!"  you shouted at your brother who is smiling like a fool.

          "Don't you know what day is today?" he asked you with a suspicious smile.

         "Thursday, why??" you asked cluelessly then you saw your brother laughing.

         "Yah, what's funny??" you said as he continued laughing so you finally get up then walk towards him. You look at him seriously that made him stop laughing.

       "What a silly brat" he said while patting your head. You look at him with a more confused look now.

      " Ok I give up, today is May 26... Happy Birthday Hyemin-ah!!!!" then he suddenly hugged you.

       "Can't breath, hug so tight" you said then he free you. Before you had time to gather your breath, your parents came in.

         "Happy Birthday Princess!!!" they both said then hugged you. 

        "Thanks, appa and umma!" then you hugged them back.

        "Thanking us again. You always did that every year" your umma said.

        "Because this the day you found me guys, if it weren't for you guys, I don't know where I would be." tears are forming in your eyes so you wipe it immediately.

        'It's 13 years now eh!!! I wonder, how could my real family be like??' 

         You are so thinking of many things that you didn't notice that your brother...

         "Earth to Min min,, You there" he said while waving his hand.

          "Yeah, sorry. Can't help but space out. So what do you need?"

          "We are performing at M!net later so I will give you a backstage pass!!!" he said happily then give you the pass.

          "Being an idols sister sure do have benefits," you whispered then smirked, but unfortunately your brother heard it.

          "Yah! Im not just an idol, I'm the Lee Gikwang you know so you should say "Being Gikawang-oppa's sister is the best" not just benefits and something," then he pouted.

          "Yeah whatever oppa!! See you later."

          Then he went out because their manager is waiting for him outside. 

          BEAST sure is busy this days.

          Then you went back to your parents and talk to them happily...